Teach me some good curse words for a Goddess (18+)

vish

Legendary Member
Ahem, I am writing a Revenge novel in which the MC never address the Goddess(target of revenge) as her name instead he calls her using words like "bitch", "fucking bitch" " freaking bitch". " fucking goddess" " damn fucking Goddess" "shitty goddess". I am tired of using same thing over and over. I need more words like this, I searched google for this, but couldn't find better words. And I don't want to use words like whore or slut, they "don't suit the goddess" well, also it should be something that a teen of age 17 might use.

HOW TO KILL A GODDESS OF ANOTHER 'EARTH'
how to kill a goddess of another 'earth'.jpg

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
If the goddess is the blonde haired girl in the photo, you can center your insults to be based on her appearance. If she's thin, make something out of that.

Or target her mentality. If there's nothing wrong with her appearance (which is understandable since she's a goddess, divine beings are usually made out to be perfect) then dig deep and pick up something she likes hidden and rub it all over her face.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
rotten cunt, eons bitch, stinky old hag, wrinkled witch, etc.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Just add "fucking" in front of everything. Fucking bitch goddess, fucking fucking goddess, fucking bimbo, fucking stuck-up, fucking stupid fucking bimbo fucking goddess.

Might make your character sound like an angry murrican if you use fuck too much, tho.

vish

Legendary Member
Just add "fucking" in front of everything. Fucking bitch goddess, fucking fucking goddess, fucking bimbo, fucking stuck-up, fucking stupid fucking bimbo fucking goddess.

Might make your character sound like an angry murrican if you use fuck too much, tho.
yup, that's what I've been doing in these past few chapters(not published yet).
If the goddess is the blonde haired girl in the photo, you can center your insults to be based on her appearance. If she's thin, make something out of that.

Or target her mentality. If there's nothing wrong with her appearance (which is understandable since she's a goddess, divine beings are usually made out to be perfect) then dig deep and pick up something she likes hidden and rub it all over her face.
noice

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Ask an Scotsman to rage about a Karen and you'll be set.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
Honestly, I would drop any mentions of "goddess" from curses, period. That already acknowledges her status. If you wish to lower someone with words alone you actually have to lower them, both is status and qualities they consider most important. Or highlight the qualities he considers the most atrocious.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Not a curse but "Imbecile creature who lacks the ability to create a monotheist religion." If your world has multiple gods.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
conwoman, scam, pain in the ass, dirty waste, crime to humanity, (mental) nutcase, crazy bitch, thug, ugly goose, nasty hag, z-rate celebrity, pathetic cat-lady

I would change it according to the situation. Fucking xxx is overused.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
If you're trying to use whore/slut in the prejorative sense, they might actually be quite... um, potent on a goddess, because they were originally used to place a ceiling on a woman's status. Being kicked down from "lady" or "respectable woman" is bad, but when you level that at a GODDESS? Yeah it hurts. I get why you wouldn't want to though, and honestly more power to you for it.

Now for actually being helpful.

What era is your story set in? If your world has simulation games, especially tabletop and video games, you can use slang/lingo from there to draw a line for mockery. Stuff like "Wannabe Dungeon Mistress", or "Lazy Sims Player."

A little farther back, near Greek Plays/etc, if you needed to, something like "Broken Machina," not only implying she's a mere Machine rather than a Person, let alone a Goddess, but a defunct one at that, saying that Greek Playwrights made better "Gods" than her.

In writing, you can get a lot of mileage by not capitalizing her name and pronouns. Most Goddesses demand that you elevate Them to higher standards by specifically writing their Pronouns with the first letter Capitalized. Reference every time YHWH is mentioned in any Testament.

From the Deus-Ex-Machina angle, you could also flip the script and call her Diabolica, or something similar, but this would be less LOL I INSULT YOU and more GRR I HATE YOUR VERY EXISTENCE. Diabolus-Ex-Machina is STILL a cosmically powerful phenomenon, it's just BAD. Which is probably exactly what she intended to do to your MC in the first place.

If she really really likes being a Goddess, and you wanted yet another infuriatingly painful barb? Refer to her in the masculine. "You are a wonderful God, My Lord," and the like. This will probably piss her the FUCK off if she cares in any way about being a She*. (I would know, I deal with that shit IRL.) This could get you in scalding water with respect to the trans community though, and you will certainly have to be mindful of the Terms of Service: "May create a risk of harm, loss, ... mental injury, emotional distress, ... or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;" and "Contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, ... harassing, ... threatening, or otherwise objectionable;". I won't bitch at you if you go this route; I mean, you have this human fighting a fucking goddess, of course they're going to fight dirty. This will just paint your MC as being grey instead of puregood.

Oh yeah, that playing dirty thing: Humans fighting fair against Deities, lose. If your Goddess has a "worship day" (let's say Saturday), do your attacks then, and not during her "business hours". If your goddess is visibly asleep, attack then. If your Deity is in the middle of some super important concentration thingy, throw your caustic insults then. If you are fighting a goddess, the playing field is a 90-degree WALL. EVERYTHING your MC does to deal with this Goddess needs to focus on de-slanting that wall to make fighting her even possible. Carry this mentality to your insults as well.

And that includes, every once in a while, addressing her correctly, and with the reverence a goddess deserves. That ought to stall her goddess brain for a few seconds.

*(If you write your MC as trying this and the Goddess is like "you think I give a fuck about such a mortal trifle as gender? HA HA HA", let me know and I will favorite that chapter right then and there.)

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Worst insult to a goddess a weeb can offer: Aqua

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ahem, I am writing a Revenge novel in which the MC never address the Goddess(target of revenge) as her name instead he calls her using words like "bitch", "fucking bitch" " freaking bitch". " fucking goddess" " damn fucking Goddess" "shitty goddess". I am tired of using same thing over and over. I need more words like this, I searched google for this, but couldn't find better words. And I don't want to use words like whore or slut, they "don't suit the goddess" well, also it should be something that a teen of age 17 might use.

HOW TO KILL A GODDESS OF ANOTHER 'EARTH'
View attachment 10414
Shitface
Cunt
Dogshit
Rag (short for cum rag)
Smelly cunt (taken from real life hokkien curse word chau chibai)
Horsefucker
Loose hole
Braindead bitch
Turdpile
Hooffeet
Pooptits
Cuntface (referring to face full of zits)
Barn whore (referring to someone who fucks all animals)

And if the protagonist is regularly interrupted by the goddess face to face, the protagonist can sing, "With legs spread open!" everytime she appears. That would piss her off. Heck, that would piss anyone off, unless they have a sense of humour.

Last edited: