The heroes shouldn't be invited

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

Reasonable authority figure didn't want to become Namesake authority figure.

Heroes were too powerful, whether in magic , knowledge or sway over the general public.

The RAF being the most kind and benevolent authority which seeks nothing more than liberty, equality and freedom of the people couldn't sit idly by when a group of powerful individuals with unknown agenda gain such an alarming momentum.

Rebellion only lead to struggle, bloodshed and most importantly a change in status quo... Which they definitely definitely can't allow, too many "kind" "virtuous" dedicated members of their board would be in danger and if they are in danger than that means the people are in danger! That means the country is in danger!

These heroes are now a threat to their country's sovereignty and integrity! They must be dealt with accordingly!

But they have inadvertently saved our country from oblivion, so RAF can't be too heavy handed right out the bat. They shall be given a chance, to leave them in peace... Or be left in pieces.

Last edited:

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Boring answer, they're too powerful aka dangerous. Fun answer, doesn't exist

Cortavar

Thanks everyone for the answers, I had fun reading you all!

I'll try posting more prompts!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Thanks everyone for the answers, I had fun reading you all!

I'll try posting more prompts!
This is NOT a prompt! A prompt is one where you ask people to tell a story based on a limited rule. If this is the response you expect for your next thread, please post it elsewhere. This section is specifically for training people to write a story within the specified limitation. Please read the pinned thread if you don't know what a writing prompt is.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Agreed with Ai Chan, this isn't much of a writing prompt... It's just a general idea, with a question... There's too little there to try writing a short story with.

Try reading some of the Writing Prompts from Dummycake or Cheerthesecond, they should give you a better idea of what is expected in this subforum.

Cortavar

Well, it was a first try, I still had fun reading the answers. I'll try to do better next time.