The Last to Comment Wins

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Why make only the basement sun free, when you can make your whole house dark?

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Basement of the hiding sun with a wall filled with nuts ... and bolts. Of course, the kitchen has vending machines. Plural, like all proper kitchens. Then again, some kitchens result from generations of crossbreeding kitsune and lichens.

tiaf

Basement of the hiding sun with a wall filled with nuts ... and bolts. Of course, the kitchen has vending machines. Plural, like all proper kitchens. Then again, some kitchens result from generations of crossbreeding kitsune and lichens.
I’m completely fixed on nuts. :blob_evil_two:

Foxxy

@taif only 400 chaps in 2 weeks? I have read about 2000+ in the past two weeks when I wasn't watching Netflix(I have nothing to do)

tiaf

@QQundeadwolfQQ I don’t know what novels you’ve read to reach 2000+ chapters in just 2weeks, but I’m quite happy that I still have 100+ chapters of “The Trash of the count’s family” :blob_popcorn:

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
The thing with chinese web novels are that they are very diluted. Thousands of chapters would roughly be equivalent to hundreds of chapters in korean web novels.

Japanese web novels tend to be in the tens of chapters often grouped into volumes.

Last edited:

tiaf

The chinese novels I read are not the repetitive ones, so reading them will still take some time.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ah yes check out how elegant my fingers move and it's jade fingernails. did I mention my jade fingernails? My eyes are too as beautiful as a piece of jade. The silk in my gown is too, jade. I had jade for breakfast, you see. My mother was constructed entirely out of jade. My father, the emperor died from jade poisoning you see. I too, shit jade every night. I see jade. My God is jade. Life is jade.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Reminds me of Blue (da ba dee).

Hmm, having a Blue Emperor as the ruler of heaven in those cult ... ivation novels does not sound so bad. Immortals will use blue stones for imprinting information.

Whether you blue some coffee or blue some wine, it is a blue job. Do not blue it out of propulsion. Lucid in the blues with sa...aphires. Let it blue. Let it blue. We all live in a blue submarine, blue submarine, blue submarine.

Foxxy

i was surprised that I was winning for 3 full days..... (72 hrs)

tiaf

I just don’t have time to spam every hour :blob_pout: