The Last to Comment Wins

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
But why is anyone here talking about that particular book?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Is it a good book though?
A film adaptation. Really.
*chews popcorn lewdly*
The book was controversial, of course. Any book from the view of a pedophile should be.
The movie respected the theme by showing the subject matter in a sensitive way. The most outrageous scene in the movie is where the girl sunbathes in a one piece swimsuit on a wide angle shot while creepy old man watches from afar.

Unlike SOME movie out there.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
The movie respected the theme by showing the subject matter in a sensitive way. The most outrageous scene in the movie is where the girl sunbathes in a one piece swimsuit on a wide angle shot while creepy old man watches from afar.

Unlike SOME movie out there.

Well at least the people who watched it could get some semblance of comfort from that.

Unfortunately, all we get to do is close our eyes when the children start twerking.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Can't even wank himself smh bipedal animals

1-s2.0-S0047248413001681-gr7.jpg

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:
Why would you want to do that?
Just noticed that there's a phone that always got connected to my emails, somewhere around china. I tried to change the password and force log out him, but it's always got connected. Like, he already planted a bug on my phone I think?. It's started around 1 year ago, and nothing happened.

But today there's an email that someone accessing my email from somewhere. So I kinda scared.

Just noticed that there's a phone that always got connected to my emails, somewhere around china. I tried to change the password and force log out him, but it's always got connected. Like, he already planted a bug on my phone I think?. It's started around 1 year ago, and nothing happened.

But today there's an email that someone accessing my email from somewhere. So I kinda scared.
You can just change your email, right?