The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
ErnehcNXAAAv5Si.jpeg

I'm taking the trip

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
When life gives you lemons screech because you're lemonphobic after the tragic 1982 accident.

ZynGrand

hindenburg accident
I'll never forget May 6, 1937.

I had just finished seeing a Broadway play with my adoptive billionaire parents when we decided to ride a ferris wheel.

As we rode the ferris wheel home to our billionaire mansion all of a sudden there was a large boom.

The next thing I knew all three of us and our goat Harry were dead. It was very sad. My body was found in a vat of glowing lemons at the glowing lemon creation factory.

Do you know what it feels like to be buried alive, melted alive, and blinded at the same time?

Days after Harry's funeral I learned that a nazi had shot us down, and it wasn't just any nazi. If was famous immortal nazi Jack London, the man who London is named after.

He knew my parents were planning a rebellion that would send waves across the world, and he decided that we were too dangerous to keep alive.

But make no mistake, for he was not on the side of immortal Trapeze Artist Hitler Hitler and his twin brother Nazi Leader Adolf Hitler. He deemed them fakes to the true Nazi doctrine.

To send the message to the two, he also shot down their recreational blimp, which secretly housed Jack Skellington's Severed Skull. He knew that without a force to oppose Santa, the Communists would be unstoppable.

And they were, all until Santa's eventual demise and the discovery of the tomb of the ancient Capitalist God, Dollibyle.

BlackFrost

I'll never forget May 6, 1937.

I had just finished seeing a Broadway play with my adoptive billionaire parents when we decided to ride a ferris wheel.

As we rode the ferris wheel home to our billionaire mansion all of a sudden there was a large boom.

The next thing I knew all three of us and our goat Harry were dead. It was very sad. My body was found in a vat of glowing lemons at the glowing lemon creation factory.

Do you know what it feels like to be buried alive, melted alive, and blinded at the same time?

Days after Harry's funeral I learned that a nazi had shot us down, and it wasn't just any nazi. If was famous immortal nazi Jack London, the man who London is named after.

He knew my parents were planning a rebellion that would send waves across the world, and he decided that we were too dangerous to keep alive.

But make no mistake, for he was not on the side of immortal Trapeze Artist Hitler Hitler and his twin brother Nazi Leader Adolf Hitler. He deemed them fakes to the true Nazi doctrine.

To send the message to the two, he also shot down their recreational blimp, which secretly housed Jack Skellington's Severed Skull. He knew that without a force to oppose Santa, the Communists would be unstoppable.

And they were, all until Santa's eventual demise and the discovery of the tomb of the ancient Capitalist God, Dollibyle.
So, you and your family die, but you only have a funeral for your goat. Yeah, makes total sense.

ZynGrand

So, you and your family die, but you only have a funeral for your goat. Yeah, makes total sense.
He wasn't just my goat, he was my greatest friend!

You are now my mortal enemy.

Every time you notice things just a little off, or just out of reach, know that it's me, pulling on your strings like god played with Pinocchio.

BlackFrost

He wasn't just my goat, he was my greatest friend!

You are now my mortal enemy.

Every time you notice things just a little off, or just out of reach, know that it's me, pulling on your strings like god played with Pinocchio.
Sorry my bad. I meant the great goat Harry. Are you happy now?