The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
back when I was a kid, which was what, the 70s? yeah, when the gays get stoned in Brunei and you can still see the aye-ayes in madagascar. When long hair was cool, to say the least. So, when I was a kid, my grandpa raised me. I didnt know if he was really my grandpa. I was a wolf and he was a what, lizard? Komodo dragon, chameleon, I couldnt tell. He died in the 80s, couldnt remember most of it.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Flowers for Algernon is a sad story I read today. I'm going to cry myself to sleep after reading that masterpiece.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
back when I was a kid, which was what, the 70s? yeah, when the gays get stoned in Brunei and you can still see the aye-ayes in madagascar. When long hair was cool, to say the least. So, when I was a kid, my grandpa raised me. I didnt know if he was really my grandpa. I was a wolf and he was a what, lizard? Komodo dragon, chameleon, I couldnt tell. He died in the 80s, couldnt remember most of it.
He wasn't really a role model. The day I learned how to speak was the day he told me I wasn't his. I mean, it wasn't groundbreaking. He had scales and I had fur and plus, I was the only one in preschool with a reptilian father. Didn't take long before I put two and two together.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Wou awe totawwy wight. :blob_uwu:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
It's a short story that won't take you longer than an hour at most, but it's a good example of how storytelling can improve a book and how to make a truly sad story without having death.

Exitiumm

398867239895433226.png