The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, that's how these things tend to go.
I've learned to never trust big shounen titles for a good ending. Either they never do (HxH) or they drop the ball so hard they retroactively made everything before worse (Bleach; not by much, but I can't bring myself to reread it beyond the Soul Society).

It's like Naruto's one of the only few BIG titles that didn't fuck up, but that's by the virtue of it being between mediocre and okay most of the time. Though Boruto did come along and slammed that final nail into the coffin. Demon Slayer too, by the same standards.

All I'm crossing fingers for is the other big shounens to not fuck itself over. unironically speaking, MHA is a glowing hope. It isn't as good as they say, but it keeps getting better. One piece too, though Oda's choreography and spatial sense is all over the place in the few Wano arcs.

BlackFrost

I've learned to never trust big shounen titles for a good ending. Either they never do (HxH) or they drop the ball so hard they retroactively made everything before worse (Bleach; not by much, but I can't bring myself to reread it beyond the Soul Society).

It's like Naruto's one of the only few BIG titles that didn't fuck up, but that's by the virtue of it being between mediocre and okay most of the time. Though Boruto did come along and slammed that final nail into the coffin. Demon Slayer too, by the same standards.

All I'm crossing fingers for is the other big shounens to not fuck itself over. unironically speaking, MHA is a glowing hope. It isn't as good as they say, but it keeps getting better. One piece too, though Oda's choreography and spatial sense is all over the place in the few Wano arcs.
Is it even possible to have something like HxH?

Bleach was amazing up until after the fight with Aizen. After that, it just got more and more dull. I hoped the ending would be good, but it was disappointing. I thought there would be a final showdown like the one with Aizen, but it was rushed and ended in two or three chapters.

And what do you think about dragon ball z? Sometimes I feel like it's great and sometimes I just get bored and lose interest in it.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Is it even possible to have something like HxH?

Bleach was amazing up until after the fight with Aizen. After that, it just got more and more dull. I hoped the ending would be good, but it was disappointing. I thought there would be a final showdown like the one with Aizen, but it was rushed and ended in two or three chapters.

And what do you think about dragon ball z? Sometimes I feel like it's great and sometimes I just get bored and lose interest in it.
*When you've never had the time to watch Dragon Ball*