The Last to Comment Wins

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
IMG_20200914_170834_100.jpg

Yo rate my double headed retarded tiger

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
My first nightmare with 6 or 7. It was about a crazy scientist in a white coat, who was extracting the brains of all people. Instead of a normal head, he had just a swimming brain in a glass. Boring narration following.

They came into my house and had a whole organization with him and an assistant who looked like Wonderwoman. I ran from the bedroom to the living room after they got my parents and my sister. When I looked out of the window, corpses littered the street and then...

My sister woke me up to go to school. I was drenched in sweat and lamented that my sister hadn't pulled me out of there earlier. :blob_no:

I still wonder how I could've dreamed of this when I used to stay away from thrillers and horror movies. It was quite traumatic and I was scared for a really long time afterward. :blob_hmm:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I have a friend, and whenever he's in any of my dreams, he's trying to kill me ( and usually succeeds ). I think it's a sign.

My first nightmare with 6 or 7. It was about a crazy scientist in a white coat, who was extracting the brains of all people. Instead of a normal head, he had just a swimming brain in a glass. Boring narration following.

They came into my house and had a whole organization with him and an assistant who looked like Wonderwoman. I ran from the bedroom to the living room after they got my parents and my sister. When I looked out of the window, corpses littered the street and then...

My sister woke me up to go to school. I was drenched in sweat and lamented that my sister hadn't pulled me out of there earlier. :blob_no:

I still wonder how I could've dreamed of this when I used to stay away from thrillers and horror movies. It was quite traumatic and I was scared for a really long time afterward. :blob_hmm:

Also, I know this is somewhat dodging your point, but I'm pretty sure the only people who use lamenting in a normal sentence is either writers or people who read dictionaries as a hobby.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I don't know another word except lamenting :blob_pout:
It's not used normally? Really?? :blob_shock:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
lucioano.jpg

He shows up in my dreams every once in a while to "do it to 'em". Who's 'em? Get out of my head.