The Metus Contest

kagurasenpai

Where can I find the hallowen theme story?. There's so many story and there's no dictionary here

kagurasenpai

What? Do you mean "tag"? In which case, there is no "Halloween" tag, you just have to write down like "Contest theme: Halloween" in your synopsis.
Not the tag, I mean I'm looking for a spooky story with this metus contest theme. but don't know where I can find it.... i need horror in my horror life.

Last edited:

kagurasenpai

Okay I was confused, my bad, sorry about that! Yeah, just look up the contest tag (it's also linked in the first post of this thread) and then search for the stories tagged with "horror". If you're on computer you can use ctrl+f in browser to search. The stories have only just started though so most of them don't have more than 2 or 3 chapters. The longest is only six.
It's okay. Well I use my phone anyway, and yeah I got the story I already like. Thank you!

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I thought Darkwood had it when the contest ended.
In the contest screenshot, I had 165k, compared to their current 154k.

Zero300

For organized crime, does it have to be mafia, yakuza, or familiga? Can it be monster organization?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
For organized crime, does it have to be mafia, yakuza, or familiga? Can it be monster organization?
I think those three were just mentioned so you understood what organised crime was, tbh.
In other words, I don't think it matters what race runs it.

X

AkalE

I will only see the thickest longest wordiest Metus :blob_uwu:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
In the contest screenshot, I had 165k, compared to their current 154k.
They would still have won since you already won 2nd place.