The Trollers are learning

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
The Trollers have learning to avoid the ban(?) by giving 2 star instead of 1 Be careful
I really suspect all of the novel below (Latest series one) just get rating bombed (or not)
(I'm on the phone sorry)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    724.7 KB · Views: 235
Im sort of new to scribble hub, so what do you mean by these trolls. Are they just people who come here only to randomly attack and ruin the ratings of novels?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Im sort of new to scribble hub, so what do you mean by these trolls. Are they just people who come here only to randomly attack and ruin the ratings of novels?
Sometimes there are incidents where people unjustly give low star ratings to a bunch of novels, either because they hate a specific genre or because they wanna troll and hit whatever stories are on the front page.

When people notice those things happen, they notify the administrator of the site (Tony) and he investigates to see if the ratings seem legit or if it is an obvious troll attempt.

If he concludes that it is a troll attempt, the ratings given by the troll(s) are removed.

Norseman

Reading Fluff, a 2 might be earned. Its real slow and whimsical, and seems to be based on the clishes many isekai/fantasy comedies is based on: cute, innocent MC being forced into Evil, without managing to say no. It's a consept repeated to a nausiating degree, and so far this story brings nothing new. The author is even "rebel" enough to use "--" instead of "-", ticking off every grammar nazi out there.

It seems every time someone dares being critical, its Trolling, deserving to be banned and forced to only read the phonebook for the rest of their lives. If you do manage to think twice, flame threads like this isn't much better.

Personally I'd rate Fluff as a 4, but thats my opinion.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Let me just cry in the corner after getting 1-2 new one stars every time I get visible on the main page (like today) :blob_teary:

Kay, I bitched a little and can now focus on writing again. Back to the cave.

averagewriter

Out of topic. Ehm.

Today I had an interesting experience, I went to change my screen protector and ended up encountering a quite interesting person, A perfectionist to be exact, I was surprised by the amount of dedication he placed on the job.
It ended up being the best screen protector I ever placed, it fit on the screen almost perfectly.
My only regret is that I forgot to give him some extra tip.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Pfft. All these nigglets scared of rating bombings. Well Cup ain't scared. Cup say "Bring it on , bitch !"

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Even getting a rating is a blessing, honestly. It warms my heart that someone took the time to click on my cover page.

Shiver

Let me just cry in the corner after getting 1-2 new one stars every time I get visible on the main page (like today) :blob_teary:

Kay, I bitched a little and can now focus on writing again. Back to the cave.
Main page problems...
I'll trade you my 5 stars for your trending slot?

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

It works both ways. Some people here are nice and spam 5-star ratings on your stories, some are petty and spam 1-star ratings. If you create a system where people can 'win', people are going to try to abuse the system.

The reason why it bothers me when I see a 1-star and a 5-star rating is that it means that the person who rated the story probably didn't read it.