There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Agentt

Thighs
"I should get a life lol"
Was what caused the death of
Amok.
It wasn't his deductions or bad luck that got him killed. The mafia was just annoyed by his smugness.

But now he can be smug no more. Because he is dead.

Upon finding the body of his lover lying next to him,
Greyblob
went into shock and stopped thinking entirely. Turning him to a piece of non sentient slime. He is currently being stored in a vaseline bottle.

The Day 2 starts now
Calling all alive members

@PeacefulMyst

@IdiotInPajamas
@Hasty
@Maze_Runner
@Macha
@Wysillesthal

@iampsyx

The Day 2 ends at Timer

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Amok.
It wasn't his deductions or bad luck that got him killed. The mafia was just annoyed by his smugness.

Greyblob
went into shock and stopped thinking entirely. Turning him to a piece of non sentient slime. He is currently being stored in a vaseline bottle.

The Day 2 starts now

@PeacefulMyst

@IdiotInPajamas
@Hasty
@Maze_Runner
@Macha
@Wysillesthal

@iampsyx

The Day 2 ends at Timer
So it's not @greyblob or @Amok So
. . . Who I'd it then?

Hasty

Amok.

Greyblob

The Day 2 starts now

@PeacefulMyst

@IdiotInPajamas
@Hasty
@Maze_Runner
@Macha
@Wysillesthal

@iampsyx

The Day 2 ends at Timer
So…. Amok and grey blob were lovers?

Hasty

Actually the funny thing is, yesterday while i was re reading, i was like,

“Isnt grey blob a bit too insistent about putting lovers as town? Is he…a lover? :blob_hmm_two:

Wysillesthal

Actually the funny thing, is yesterday while i was re reading, i was like,

“Isnt grey blob a bit too insistent about putting lovers as town? Is he…a lover? :blob_hmm_two:
I actually suspected him as Yandere instead of Lovers. Amok is also a bit suspicious with his reasoning in the first day, something tickled me but I dare not to say it until I get evidence. I put those two in the same dormitory, a sus dormitory.

Wysillesthal

I was expecting Teacher to take an action, hoping I was protected to clear myself from Yandere, but this is actually better. Just one of the premises.

Hasty

I was expecting Teacher to take an action, hoping I was protected to clear myself from Yandere, but this is actually better. Just one of the premises.
Teacher might have taken action but protected someone other than amok who was killed.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I'm kinda disappointed that greyblob wasn't yandere but hey, at least my gut feeling was somewhat right. If only we had voted blob instead of lefi...

Wysillesthal

I'm kinda disappointed that greyblob wasn't yandere but hey, at least my gut feeling was somewhat right. If only we had voted blob instead of lefi...
I was so sure since the last time I saw greyblob has the majority on him, because I was also the one who posted the vote, but come to think of it, he wasn't yandere but tsu... nvm.

Hasty

I was so sure since the last time I saw greyblob has the majority on him, because I was also the one who posted the vote, but come to think of it, he wasn't yandere but tsu... nvm.
? You voted lefi though?