Title Recommendations, please!

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Soo... I thought of this just yesterday. Thought it would be cool as a side project. :blobtaco:

Anyway, I'd like some Title Recommendations, based of this synopsis.

_____

As far as the planet Midas' inhabitants could remember, their home had been locked in eternal nighttime.

Twenty four hours a day, the stars would shine, covering the sky in a shower of lights.

The stars in turn powered the Midanians' primary source of magic– what would otherwise be known as Twilight Sorcery.

This story tells the tale of one such Macador Ray, a boy who is, surprisingly, unable to wield Twilight Sorcery.

Despite this, he has made it his goal to return to Midas the famed "sunrise."

_____

Last edited:

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Soo... I thought of this just yesterday. Thought it would be cool as a side project. :blobtaco:

Anyway, I'd like some Title Recommendations, based of this synopsis.

_____

As far as the planet Midas' inhabitants could remember, their home had been locked in eternal nighttime.

Twenty four hours a day, the stars would shine, covering the sky in a shower of lights.

The stars in turn powered the Midanians' primary source of magic– what would otherwise be known as Twilight Sorcery.

This story tells the tale of one such Macador Ray, a boy who is, surprisingly, unable to wield Twilight Sorcery.

Despite this, he has made it his goal to return to Midas' the famed "sunrise."

_____
Sunrise would be good enough, I guess?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
If you want the meta answer you need to include ’The weakest’ (can’t use magic) ‘ to the strongest’ in your title. Remember a title isn’t supposed to sound good or nice, it’s just your synopsis but shorter.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Shadows In The Sand
The Dawn That Never Came
Black Is Always The New Black
Our Sunless Sky
The Cold Twilight
Astral Darkness
Cloudless Under The Stars (because you can't have any significant clouds without the heat of the sun and the wind you will get will only be through the rotation of the planet, the atmosphere would be too stagnant)

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
"I can't use magic, so I'll make sure no one else can."
"If I can't have it, no one else will"
"Dawnbringer"
"Light Souls"
"No magic for you"
"I replaced starlit magic by solar panels"

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
The boy that shine

Black sun