To all the LGBT+ Supportive Shotacons out there I plead for some help.

I have never written a sex scene before until now ( much less a Yaoi Shotacon Threesome ) and I desperately need feedback on the scene so I can improve and get better. Would any of you please be willing to read the chapter and then tell me what you think? It would mean the world to me. The chapter in question is the most recent chapter ( In-Flight Happy Meal ) of my story the Eternal Chronicles: The Long Dark Road. Please please help me.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
>shotacons
>SHOTACONS
>SHOTACONS

well at least it can't get any wor-

Yaoi Shotacon Threesom
I'm bout to choke a bitch

to those willing to take OP's request, ping me. i need to know what yaoi shota looks like, much less a yaoi shota threesome.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
>shotacons
>SHOTACONS
>SHOTACONS

well at least it can't get any wor-

I'm bout to choke a bitch

to those willing to take OP's request, ping me. i need to know what yaoi shota looks like, much less a yaoi shota threesome.
Well, this site has a variety of smut, it probably wasn’t that long ‘till something like this would’ve appeared

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Meh, age seems to be pretty lax on SH.
Works like Rupegia don't even bother to hide it that the characters are minors.
There is a difference between minor and lolicon isn't there? I thought lolicon/shotacon was "child" that is before puberty.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
There is a difference between minor and lolicon isn't there? I thought lolicon/shotacon was "child" that is before puberty.
Lolicon is loli complex, shotacon is shota complex. While shota is always underaged, loli has a more broad term referring to appearance instead of age, at least in the Japanese context where lolicon and shotacon is not sexual, unlike in the America. In America, lolicon and shotacon is the same as pedophilia, but in Japan where the term originated, neither term has anything to do with sexual interest and are more about admiration or obsession of youth.

But if you're referring to the tags on SH, Ai-chan thinks it's just everyone's using their own interpretation.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Meh, age seems to be pretty lax on SH.
Works like Rupegia don't even bother to hide it that the characters are minors.
Oh look more reasons to dislike that 'story'.

Sweet lord.