Was there ever a controversial scribblehub forum user

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
This person probably wasn't controversial. He just... misrepresented himself. Massively.

SailusGebel

I don't see her making threads, nor do I see her answering in threads. She rarely post something on her profile, and at most she write a message or two in a couple of threads once every couple of months, but that's it. She isn't an active member anymore. I assume that she left the forums, either because she got bored or because she has other stuff to do. That's why I used "was."

Erys

Her Highness
Minacia was great and made a lot of interesting threads about writing and stuff.
She admitted to using clones. Every one of us here with sweets as username and pink pfp can be her. Still great, though.

How can you sleep at night not knowing who minacia is? Join the green tea cult and never have to worry about anything again!
me sleeping at night not knowing who minacia is
1651756087536.png

also green tea tastes like boiled grass

Minacia was great and made a lot of interesting threads about writing and stuff.
probably have seen one of the threads but cant remember. i'm pretty bad with names and all the anime profile pics look the same to me.

SailusGebel

me sleeping at night not knowing who minacia is
View attachment 13821
also green tea tastes like boiled grass

probably have seen one of the threads but cant remember. i'm pretty bad with names and all the anime profile pics look the same to me.
She was one of the few people who kept the forums alive with something other than shitpostings and memes. She also didn't accuse others of not making threads and actually made threads herself.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The rules are eh. Moderate. But the double facedness comes in how he enforces the rules, he lets degenerates off the hook and punishes the social conservative types. An example of this suppression of social conservatives would be in this thread as social conservatives speaking their mind get censored while topics like transgender children get to run around here scot free. https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/do-americans-feel-like-they’re-main-characters.8371/page-4#post-193331
I don't remember any thread discussing stuff like whether it is okay for children to transition or not, but did you try reporting the thread in that case? Mods aren't omniscient, so they can't lock stuff if you don't report them... Can you link me the thread you found problematic though? I really don't remember any thread about it being posted here.

I skimmed through the thread you did link, and it did seem to start getting quite heated and troublesome, so I totally understand it being locked. Its first post by itself probably wasn't enough for a lock, but the subsequent replies were.
I think the accusation is allowing some but not others. As in "every take on how the real world should be is political".
I mean, every single time I reported a thread for being political, it ended up getting locked... I dunno about others, but I never had a problem with that.

Usually speaking, the mods are pretty consistent on their behavior. I really don't remember a case of a political thread being allowed to keep on going after being reported.
I don't see her making threads, nor do I see her answering in threads. She rarely post something on her profile, and at most she write a message or two in a couple of threads once every couple of months, but that's it. She isn't an active member anymore. I assume that she left the forums, either because she got bored or because she has other stuff to do. That's why I used "was."
She is very busy IRL. She barely logs into discord these days too, and I haven't seen any of her clones being very active these days.

Although I have my suspicions of another user being yet another clone... >.>

Redemit

She's still on about her breastfeeding and I'll be honest, it's starting to look like a thinly veiled fetish (no offence)
Honesty I'm more weirded out by her talking about her "boyfriends" when as I understand it she's supposed to be married with a kid

AliceShiki

Honesty I'm more weirded out by her talking about her "boyfriends" when as I understand it she's supposed to be married with a kid
She's openly polyamorous, so that is that. Not everyone works out with monogamy.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I mean, every single time I reported a thread for being political, it ended up getting locked... I dunno about others, but I never had a problem with that.

Usually speaking, the mods are pretty consistent on their behavior. I really don't remember a case of a political thread being allowed to keep on going after being reported.
I merely offered my interpretation of the claim. Support or denial not to my address.

SailusGebel

She is very busy IRL. She barely logs into discord these days too, and I haven't seen any of her clones being very active these days.

Although I have my suspicions of another user being yet another clone... >.>
Honestly, I don't care that much. I just wanted to answer why I used the word was. And you kinda added to that and proved me right. She is busy; she is off the forums, which doesn't allow me to say that Mincaia IS a great forum member. She WAS a great forum member.

Redemit

She's openly polyamorous, so that is that. Not everyone works out with monogamy.
I just don't get the point of getting married if you're going to be in a open relationship but let's just leave it at that before I get in trouble for my beliefs

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I just don't get the point of getting married if you're going to be in a open relationship but let's just leave it at that before I get in trouble for my beliefs
Taxes and healthcare

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Is there a non-controversial user?

If you came for normal sane people, you came to the wrong place >.>
I don't believe I've done anything controversial yet, surprisingly. Maybe I have though without realizing it?

AliceShiki

I merely offered my interpretation of the claim. Support or denial not to my address.
Fair fair~
Honestly, I don't care that much. I just wanted to answer why I used the word was. And you kinda added to that and proved me right. She is busy; she is off the forums, which doesn't allow me to say that Mincaia IS a great forum member. She WAS a great forum member.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. I just know her better than most on these forums, so I figured I'd point it out.
That's fine too. You don't need to agree with everyone else's lifestyle. As long as you respect them, it's all good~