Webnovel Contracts

LilTV1155

... I don't like where this is going. seems like something you'd hear before getting shot in the head and sacrificed to some evil god
But really. I ain't surprised if that stuff really happened to me in real or dream life.

Though chance are 97% higher in dream life, where I get fed by bastards to the sharks or the monsters alive and have to watch what happen to my body afterward as a ghost.

And getting a shot in the head is a real mercy. Nightmare bastards like to play with knives and dolls not gunpowders.

But really. I ain't surprised if that stuff really happened to me in real or dream life.

Though chance are 97% higher in dream life, where I get fed by bastards to the sharks or the monsters alive and have to watch what happen to my body afterward as a ghost.

And getting a shot in the head is a real mercy. Nightmare bastards like to play with knives and dolls not gunpowders.
I've been having some interesting dreams for a while. somewhat recently I dreamed about getting chased by a giant penguin. I ran through icy mountains, volcanos, and caves. ended up escaping but I was later captured by a thicc big muscled vampire. she tried sucking my blood but it turned out I was also a vampire so I didn't die

LilTV1155

I've been having some interesting dreams for a while. somewhat recently I dreamed about getting chased by a giant penguin. I ran through icy mountains, volcanos, and caves. ended up escaping but I was later captured by a thicc big muscled vampire. she tried sucking my blood but it turned out I was also a vampire so I didn't die
You sure are flippy lucky.
But why a penguin though? Was it their mouth?

Last edited:

Temple

A part of the reason why they are popular is because they are contracted. WebNovel won't promote your novel, put you on trending, and do other stuff if you didn't sign the contract.

Is it possible for a non contracted story to still get seen there? About a year and a half ago, I tried putting there, but there's no audience for my weird story. That time, non contracted stories can be seen on the home page. I visited that site again recently and found nothing on the home page where non contracted stories can show up. They're absolutely buried now or what?

SailusGebel

Is it possible for a non contracted story to still get seen there? About a year and a half ago, I tried putting there, but there's no audience for my weird story. That time, non contracted stories can be seen on the home page. I visited that site again recently and found nothing on the home page where non contracted stories can show up. They're absolutely buried now or what?
I meant by my message that you will not get any help, and they will not promote you. Everything else is up to you and depends on the story.
I visited that site again recently and found nothing on the home page where non contracted stories can show up.
I'm not sure, I think WN added a function to sort novels by contract, and they show contracted ones by default. You can change it and look for novels without a contract.

PancakesWitch

yep, you either have a contract or nobody sees you, unless it is fanfics, they catter to some audience, but daily updates are needed to bring anything to your story

LilTV1155

Hm? Was it a coincidence? To me, it sounded a lot like what Sans from Undertale says after you commit genocide,

It's a beautiful day outside,
Birds are chirping
Flowers are blooming,
On days like these, kids like you
Should burn in hell
Hahahahahahahaha! lmao!
For real?! That sexy undertale song?