Welcome Webnovel Users

The authors are "Young Master Peng" and the readers are "Chipmunks"?

One running gag on WN is a GIF of a chipmunk named "Young Master Peng" which wears a white wig on the head.
chipmunks sounds oddly sexual.. good idea

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Welcome and sorry you've suffered for so long.
The only prob I have with Sh is that readers here like futas and other stuff similar 😥 I hate wn too with the shits they had been pulling off. My reading life feels as if it is crumbling to dust. Someone save me from this darkness.
I agree and don't like it myself but the people in this community are actually nice instead of being gatekeeping asses like RR and Webnovel.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Honestly though, I don't feel any ads knocking... just saying... maybe, they are just that inconspicuous?

pelpelen

I'm proud to have never been to another site and remaining loyal to SH!

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm proud to have never been to another site and remaining loyal to SH!
I was like that for a while with Wattpad, until they took out the forums. Then I jumped ship to RoyalRoad, then jumped ship to Scribble Hub. Scribble Hub has become my new home now.

pelpelen

Loyalty is great, but you need to sleep around a bit to figure out what you like. Otherwise you'll start taking the gift you've been given for granted.
i don't fully like these stories here but SH has a great interface so it's the best among the ones i've been to.

It wasn't intended to sound that way. :sweat_smile:
1662716188153.png

spoiler: it was sexual