What did you learn today?

helgoka2

that you don't have to work a job you don't like in order to have money. But I don't know how to apply this knowledge yet) For example, many of my friends play at mostbet, but not just play and make good money. They were able to find the right strategy and this is their dream job - lying on the couch and working whenever they want. I haven't figured out how to replicate their success yet, but I hope I have some skills that will help me.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
that you don't have to work a job you don't like in order to have money. But I don't know how to apply this knowledge yet)
Find a job that you are interested in but don't want to make a hobby. If you take a job because it's a hobby ten you'll hate the hobby as it slowly becomes unentertaining work. For example, if you are interested in the process of glassmaking, you can find a field in glassmaking so that you can learn and pique your interest but because it wasn't a hobby, you aren't hurting yourself mentally. If you have glassmaking as a hobby and turn it into a job then you'll be less likely to want to produce the glassware because it's now required.

kokiboki

This is a thread for people to share what interesting things they've learned today. It can be anything from introspective philosophy to finding out that you're not a normal person. I'll go first: Today I found out that not only do people think that eating garlic raw is weird, but I also found out that Taco Bell (Destroyer of colons and remover of 90's aesthetics) has been considered the healthiest fast-food restaurant in America for years and Chipotle has topped it this past year.
Taco bell and KFC started working together btw

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I learned that it is not worth doing the roof repair yourself, as it ended in injury for me.
Yeah, that sucks to hear. I'm guessing you fell off the roof. Either way, I hope you get better soon and can heal up well.

Tempokai

Overworked One
If you're stranded in another world and want to use your smartphone, you can create a hand cranked generator to charge it. It is simple to manufacture, you only need the endurance to rotate the iron rod inside (pretty sure everyone who got isekaied have it)

melchi

What is a custom title?
If you're stranded in another world and want to use your smartphone, you can create a hand cranked generator to charge it. It is simple to manufacture, you only need the endurance to rotate the iron rod inside (pretty sure everyone who got isekaied have it)
Per amphere's law not every iron rod will do. You'll need a lodestone to create a current. However creating a hand cranked generator will produce AC where your smart phone charges on DC. So without some kind of voltage clamp (Which you'll need diodes for) it might just ruin your phone.

this question broke ChatGPT, it kept on looping forever i have to manually stop it.

>i'm not sure why i'm so infatuated with the idea of beautiful women loving another beautiful women, especially if one or both of them has a penis.

the power of futanari love is too much for it.

EDIT: i think it broke for all my next questions :o

Last edited:

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
@Corty
I suspect forum posts are editable for 12 months. since I can still edit old post from Apri 15 2022 but any further back I can't anymore.