What do you like about your writing?

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
Talking about how I write, I like that sometimes I can be quite raw, and I can occasionally evoke emotions.
I think it's something I see only myself, though, but I see it every now and then, and it satisfies me.
Regarding the writing process, I like that I can write something I would like to read, but unfortunately, no one has written it.
It would be much more convenient if someone wrote it for me, but oh well. :blob_pat_sad:

Verdante

Talking about how I write, I like that sometimes I can be quite raw, and I can occasionally evoke emotions.
I think it's something I see only myself, though, but I see it every now and then, and it satisfies me.
Regarding the writing process, I like that I can write something I would like to read, but unfortunately, no one has written it.
It would be much more convenient if someone wrote it for me, but oh well. :blob_pat_sad:
ahah I understand! Especially your last sentence :blob_sweat:
I like how I write my back and forth conversations between my characters. I like how I write my yanderes!!!

I love my yanderes!!!!!!!

All hail!!
All hail!!
All hail!!
All hail!

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I never thought much about my writing, but I think I like how I can be funny sometimes :blob_hmm_two:
It's my first attempt at writing an actual novel and seeing the characters and the scenes come to life is really satisfying.

Besides, there can never be enough GL in the world, so I'm happy to contribute :blob_evil:

Verdante

I never thought much about my writing, but I think I like how I can be funny sometimes :blob_hmm_two:
It's my first attempt at writing an actual novel and seeing the characters and the scenes come to life is really satisfying.

Besides, there can never be enough GL in the world, so I'm happy to contribute :blob_evil:
Agreed :blob_salute:. We need way way more GL actually

YumekaWrites

As someone who has a hard time understanding emotions in the real life, I love it when I show emotional depth in my writing, and reading things that have that as well. Wether it is feeling a sense of joy, or warm feeling when writing a cute or romantic scene, or when I cry while writing a sad or highly emotional scene. Writing is my passion I started with songs and worked my way up to web novels and series, its my own personal escape and fantasy that I can share with others who need one as well, and like another person said there can ever be enough gl stories.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
THAT I AM SO AWESOME!!!

I like rereading my own work over and over. I have a problem where I can't write more because I'm spending too much time rereading my own work. But how can I stop? True, not every chapter is a banger, but if they were all perfect, you'd get used to how great the perfect chapters were. I need to dial it back to 11 occasionally, so you can enjoy the OVER LEVEL 9000 CHAPTERS!!!

Verdante

As someone who has a hard time understanding emotions in the real life, I love it when I show emotional depth in my writing, and reading things that have that as well. Wether it is feeling a sense of joy, or warm feeling when writing a cute or romantic scene, or when I cry while writing a sad or highly emotional scene. Writing is my passion I started with songs and worked my way up to web novels and series, its my own personal escape and fantasy that I can share with others who need one as well, and like another person said there can ever be enough gl stories.
Beautiful!
THAT I AM SO AWESOME!!!

I like rereading my own work over and over. I have a problem where I can't write more because I'm spending too much time rereading my own work. But how can I stop? True, not every chapter is a banger, but if they were all perfect, you'd get used to how great the perfect chapters were. I need to dial it back to 11 occasionally, so you can enjoy the OVER LEVEL 9000 CHAPTERS!!!
That’s a lot of chapters :blobrofl:

Roseofblades

I love living through my characters. I love having their witty banter with them. I love fighting with them in the heat of battle. I love joining them in the throes of orgasm. I hurt when they hurt. I smile when they do. They are literally intimate parts of myself I get to share openly with other people and let them feel those same things.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I like that my writing is mine. It ain't a beauty, nor would it win any competition, but it is mine, my own accomplishment, and I am proud of it. Also, through writing, I can go down some weird ass rabbit hole on wiki, learning information that is less than useful, entertaining, or even shareable, and I LOVE learning.

I mean, c'mon, don't ya love it when you are 4 pages deep into the naval achieve, looking through the blueprint of a ship so that you can accurately describe the path your character took from the boiler to the mess hall? Or going through a folder of photos of osteosarcoma, scarring yourself so that you can write about some magical ailment with a similar effect? Or going through academic papers on the types of animal horns and their evolution path/need for a worldbuilding session?

EternalSunset0

I like it when I get some supportive comments and meet some new online buddies with similar interests through writing. Being someone who's not exactly a social person irl (and a bit inept at that, I'd even say) it really makes me happy to make some tiny friendships here and there.

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
THAT I AM SO AWESOME!!!

This is what no one wants to admit to themselves. Thank you for bringing it up. :ROFLMAO: