What do you tell yourself before making bad decisions?

HellerFeed

Yesterday I put my veggies in a wrapper of an empty packet of chips and kept it under my table to dispose of it later.
sadly I forgot to dispose of it left for the office, now she found that packet and I am so fucking screwed!

I need a cool reason to say justify my actions so that I won't be chewed by mom!

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
"This seems interesting. I hope I won't die."
That's what I said every time I crossed a street full with vehicles running past at 200km/h

Aaqil

Cookies!
"This seems interesting. I hope I won't die."
That's what I said every time I crossed a street full with vehicles running past at 200km/h
aaqilPat.png
:blob_cookie:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
How likely is it someone will do a drive by on my job while I'm working, just for digging up their dead mother to repo the jewelry off her corpse?

(Turns out, very likely)

Traineye

Time is an illusion, everything that has happened and will happen has already been determined so you might aswell press the post reply button

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Something like YOLO or "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
A line I always go with is, "eh, I'll let my future self deal with the consequences."

My future self usually ends up hating my past self. Not a good relationship between those two, very toxic.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Something like YOLO or "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
If I knew before hand that what I was doing was likely a bad idea, it is usually: ‘Fuck it, I don’t care.’
If I am unsure that it is a mistake: ‘I wonder what will happen’
If I thought it was a good idea before doing it I would either shrug my shoulders or think/say ‘shit’.
If I see someone else do any of the above it is typically met with a ‘Yare yare daze’.

J_Chemist

In the words of an EOD Tech- "If I fuck up, it's no longer my problem."

SternenklarenRitter

It's hard to focus. Maybe I should have tried harder to go back to sleep when I woke up at 2:30am this morning.