What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 πŸ‘ͺ πŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My son spent about five minutes looking for a toy I asked him to look for. It was under the open box flap the entire time. The amount of concentration he put into looking for it was impressive, though, and he was excited when we found it.

K5Rakitan

My knee feels a lot better after a few days of taking it easy. No more carrying the kid on walks for me, though. He's gotta sit in the stroller or do his own walking from now on.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
I ran out of cookies today, which means I'll be forced to eat healthier things due to lack of unhealthy things at home~
Dare you call a shortage of cookies a good thing?
IS THIS A CHALLENGE?!

Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
View attachment 2757
You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!
I posted a chapter of my story today. And that's great, how?
Because inspiration is like that bus crush... you see it, you like it, it goes away, and you're left feeling like your life is sh*t.

Sir_Vzul

I spent time with the family today and made good progress in a book I'm reading.

Also, I love Heroes of the Storm.

K5Rakitan

I've prepared a big pumpkin for stuffing and baking. Now I've just got to stuff it and pop it in the oven for 3-4 hours and dinner will be ready! Also, I'm munching on the pumpkin seeds I baked while I was cleaning up the floor. I got my kid to "help" with cleaning out the pumpkin a bit, but then we had a big spill. Thankfully, Husband cleaned up the kid while I shoved pumpkin seeds in the oven and cleaned the floor.

K5Rakitan

My boyfriend and I had a nice (and naughty) text conversation.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I finally got up to 5 chapters on new story. I think I read someone post on the forums they won't check out a story until it is at least 5 chapters.

K5Rakitan

I set up my computer in my office.

K5Rakitan

I got breakfast in bed.