What Good Thing Happened Today?

Razzle-Dazzle

I read and finished, "Man in the Empty Suit" by Sean Ferrell. It wasn't a long book and... It's not a good book. 3 stars? Solid 3 stars, there was a weird tonal shift in the middle. :sweating_profusely:

But I had a lot of fun reading it, and I like it.

It kind of reminded me that... even if what I write is not good, but I like it, it kinda ok. If I like reading what I wrote, there is value in that, on its own. In my opinion anyway.

HJ

I released two of my novels today and I was welcomed by few account users in this platform.

I made my first thread and there were many helpful people who responded to it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
There are lots of fires in California, but my husband and I haven't been ordered to evacuate yet.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
There are lots of fires in California, but my husband and I haven't been ordered to evacuate yet.
Hope u stay safe.

I started hunting for a cover artist today. That's quite good, considering that I never even expected doing so, but people reading my work have proven me wrong. Thanks to them, I can give others a real cover they deserve!

And well, reached 500 readers yesterday, which is nice. Oh, and also, a bit more support on my Patreon and I'll start ordering chibi of my charas :blob_reach: I hope we can reach that point someday. I really want to see them come to life.

Draculus-del-Viafat

Happy Independence Day, my blue and yellow friend! Free borscht for everyone.
Thank you, you're very generous)) I bid everyone a great day, people!

K5Rakitan

My fetus has a low risk of trisomies.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I woke up and DIDN'T have a hangover from the 6 double-limit tequila margaritas and the 4 extra lemony Vodka Lemon Drops I drank last night. As far as I'm concerned, thats damn near divine intervention.

I hate vodka but man......I love lemon drops. Margaritas are my favorite mixed drink of all time, but Lemon drops are a close second folks. Close second. Very close second.

I prolly drink too much.

K5Rakitan

I'm typing up more chapters of my story and having a lot of fun with them.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Took a day off to relax and made some Adventurer shoulder badges for my Patreon. They now look cool af! Ah, but they aren't done by me from a scratch, mostly remodelled and edited from tens of free elements, with some personal touches.