What Good Thing Happened Today?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I can consider this very good, or rather NICE.

And it all happened today. Respect to the readers :blob_sir:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My diabetes doctor says my diet is good, but I still have to go on medication since my fasting blood sugar is consistently too high.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
A pleasant sight of clean up. But bitter crab mentality-inflicted saboteurs will always be a lost cause in my very own eyes.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Readers comment from time to time, and sometimes the comments you receive make you particularly happy.

Today a commenter compared my MC to Colonel Landa from inglorious bastards. I felt quite flattered by such a comparison. :blob_aww:

1600514852487.png

ForestDweller

Today, I got two reviews saying that my story is great. :love:

One says that my character development is really good and that he loves the story so far. He also praises my plot and worldbuilding. "All in all, an excellent work".

The other says that he has been waiting for a story like mine in a long time and how he even sheds a tear while reading it.

And before that, just a few days before, I got praise saying that he prefers my story compared to Mushoku Tensei, which is my main inspiration.

Call me selfish, but getting compliments like this is 50% the reason why I write in the first place. If no one thinks it's good, or it's just mediocre or even bad, I don't think I'll be able to spend hours every day pumping out updates.

K5Rakitan

I got a bunch of grocery shopping done and sanitized the groceries afterwards.

K5Rakitan

Husband helped me take my first insulin shot.

OneSixSeven

watched a nutcase's Twitter account hacked.

'Fixing' art. They deserved it for being rude and hypocrite.

K5Rakitan

My fasting glucose reading this morning was 90. It's supposed to be between 60 and 90, but it has been over 90 pretty much every day, so I guess the insulin is working.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I was bathing in sweat with all the training I have done.

K5Rakitan

I had some yummy guacamole. Also, bell peppers make a great substitute for corn chips.

OneSixSeven

Found an alternative for Facebook. Hopefully in the future once it grows, this alternative would not be like what happened to Facebook Philippines which right now is infiltrated by terrorist sympathizers. Don't expect it's current state btw to be like almost perfect. Vid Size Upload there is meh that I cannot upload my vocaloid song covers.

Last edited: