What is the best time?

Blacklotus2004

So I just want to ask 'When is the one of the best time to upload your novel chapters?.'
You can simply give your country's time, I will just match the time with my country's time.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I don’t know. I was uploading during the evening EST time, as that way it can be seen be everyone in the US after home. It’s also easiest for me.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It depends entirely on the day of the week and the audience you want to reach. However, I have noticed that between 6:30 am and 9:30 am EST there has been a rise in views recently. That said, it changes from day to day.

SailusGebel

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
So I just want to ask 'When is the one of the best time to upload your novel chapters?.'
You can simply give your country's time, I will just match the time with my country's time.
I don't know about time but apparently (not sure how true this is) you get less views on weekends. Mostly since people are more busy at that time?

Kenjona

From a readers perspective, the best time, is as soon as possible. :LOL:
From a writers perspective, the best time, is when its done, reviewed and edited.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
I dunn, I post when ever, and people still read, but 6pm eastern

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Do it like the real pros and post at the only time everyone will notice: never.

You don't post your chapters, you just talk about your story like it's number one hottest squid ever, even if your story never got out of your torture chamber... I mean writing room.

Seriously, though, just post whenever it fits.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
The time has come, and so have I.
then go back.

as for the original question. The answer is whenever. but, if you want a specific time... I guess upload it when most of your readers are free and can read it? make a poll or just check the demographic statistics.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
"Every time is the perfect time." I kinda upload my chapter in an irregular schedule. Basically random, but I mostly upload at 2AM (GMT+8) . Sometimes it's 5:30 or 7 PM in my timezone.