What software/apps are you guys using right now ?

Darkcrow.

Tarnished
As the title say, what software/Apps are you guys using right now to write you novels?
In my case, it is Notion (As i am able to sync all my devices through it for free) and Grammarly (to correcte most of my Grammatical mistakes,)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
As the title say, what software/Apps are you guys using right now to write you novels?
In my case, it is Notion (As i am able to sync all my devices through it for free) and Grammarly (to correcte most of my Grammatical mistakes,)
Nothing. I create the entire chapter in my mind and then use technomagic to transfer and then post the contents

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I haven't really written in a while... but, I usually use stuff like Grammarly, as you said, and I write on Google Docs. However, after having written 50k words, the Google Docs started taking a long time to load the entire document, so I decided that I would write directly on Scribble Hub. It was at that moment I realized that I got too busy to write and that my plotline had a lot of holes in it.

So, if I do write in the next few months, I'll probably just be using the SH dashboard and Grammarly to keep things grammatical.

Darkcrow.

Tarnished
Nothing. I create the entire chapter in my mind and then use technomagic to transfer and then post the contents
I can never do that. In the beginning, my stories are in pieces, Like sometimes i write the start of an arc as well as its ending simulteniously and slowly begans to fill the mid arc as the time goes by.

Reyezwriting

Google docs, that way my editor can acces the files and edit it whenever he has the time.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Word, Apache OpenOffice, Cambridge Dictionary (physical copy(it's a thicc boy)), Thesaurus . com, online dictionary when looking for definitions I don't find on the physical copy.
Grammar-checking apps can suck my asscrack, they're shit IMO.

zephyrzane

I don't know. I just know that I am old and have arthritis and carpal tunnel, so there are often breaks with ice packs.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Write in Docs, edit using grammarly, do finishing touches in Microsoft Word.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Grammarly and Microsoft editor. They both keep up with each other and make sure that I have good grammar and spelling.