What to do if you run out of toilet paper in these difficult times . . .

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hello everyone!

I've seen a lot of complaints about people not being able to find toilet paper in the stores because others are hoarding it. I would like to release you from your worries about not having enough toilet paper with this little trick my boyfriend informed me about:

If you don't have a proper tabo at home, you can use a spare saucepan from your kitchen, a refillable water bottle, a watering can . . . the possibilities are endless!

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
If you have something like 'portable' shower, that will be also convenient and easy to wipe off your ass. Don't forget to apply soap too after fully wiping your ass (although seperate from the body scrub to the 'ass' scrub because that would be insanitary if you only keep one scrub for both of the purpose).

And finally, you got yourself a 'clean' ass!!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I was told that 50+ years ago my family used crumpled paper (to make it softer) from something like worthless books or magazines on their farm. Be careful to not clog your bathroom with strong fibrous papers though. Other cultures used things like scraping sticks, water, leaves, and old cloth. I forgot some other alternatives.

use your textbook paper.
:blobrofl: I actually study though!

You could just use your left hand, I've done this since long time ago.
I'm not sure if you are joking or just East Indian. :blob_whistle:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Oh! I never knew about Tabooo!!! Tabooooooo. Splash. Splash.

This song was so splash, splash, squeaky. I'm sorry for not watching it the first time I looked at this thread. I was a cat!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Amazon has a few listings for bidet hoses under 20$, how is it expensive?
It is for me at the moment. Unless we're talking about a 50-pound bag of rice or something, I'm not going to spend $20 on one single item until the pandemic is over. *sigh* It's going on my wish list, though. I'm actually using a bicycle water bottle and refilling it from the bathtub.

D

Deleted member 22388

Run out of toilet paper huh.
Then I will just ask the neighbour

Knock knock*
"Who's there?"
'It's me your boy neighbour... may I ask for some toilet paper?'
"Okay..." as he open and then he gave out his hand to show (give me money)
"-I ain't giving it for free"
'Ah d*mn you, I will give you sh*t instead.'

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
It is for me at the moment. Unless we're talking about a 50-pound bag of rice or something, I'm not going to spend $20 on one single item until the pandemic is over. *sigh* It's going on my wish list, though. I'm actually using a bicycle water bottle and refilling it from the bathtub.
I mean compared to toilet papers, bidets will cut costs in the long run. Should've made the investment early on :blob_evil:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Hand showers,bidets and tabo(or similar) are the way

Nerodith

Can't you just not go to the toilet ?
Or that's not how it works ?