What will happen if humans lay eggs instead of giving birth?

I had this thought in my mind for quite a while.

It went like this: as long they're still fertile, girls would pop up unfertilized eggs from time to time.

I feel that the world hunger would be eased a bit, especially since we could also eat our own eggs.

After copulation, their eggs would be fertilized and when I thought about the incubation process, I couldn't stop laughing. Esp when a hot mama sat on a large egg while listening to online class.

After laying a fertilized egg, they may or may not lactate. Humans probably don't have a belly button either.

...and many more.

What do you guys think will happen?

EVILATIONS

Humans will just start sticking the eggs they want to hatch in incubators. Then, the pro-lifers will have to pay for the electricity to run incubators for unwanted eggs.
Or you could send the unwanted eggs to the poverty-stricken areas of the world and save some lives that way. Indeed, I am a true pro-lifer. As for paying money to run incubators... Considering how much taxes the government levies, I see no problem with running an incubator since there are bunch of useless projects running anyways. One more makes no difference.

Jemini

It went like this: as long they're still fertile, girls would pop up unfertilized eggs from time to time.

I feel that the world hunger would be eased a bit, especially since we could also eat our own eggs.

Not really. If anything, it would make world hunger worse. The body still requires resources in order to form the egg, and all of that is lost when the egg exits the body.

Eating the egg would only allow a part of the nutrients to be retrieved, but the efficiency would not be 100%.

SO.. how big are the eggs? would it be less painful than childbirth? Also... THE FUCK???

the unfertilized ones probably are a bit smaller, the fertilized ones nearly the size that fits the baby. average human baby is 50cm length.

hmm...it's probably a lot bigger than an ostrich egg (15cm). it's probably around 55cm to 60cm length. but it won't be really wide. its size may resemle a capsule a little bit.

since the eggs may have a lot of lubricant it might be as hard as constipation at worst. i imagine the feeling would be like ejecting a fully-lubed giant long dildo.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

After copulation, their eggs would be fertilized and when I thought about the incubation process, I couldn't stop laughing. Esp when a hot mama sat on a large egg while listening to online class.

After laying a fertilized egg, they may or may not lactate. Humans probably don't have a belly button either.

...and many more.

What do you guys think will happen?
Some normies would freak out. But if egg humans are same as birthed humans, which I doubt they will be. We will probably see a large surge in the population. After all many “I don’t like to have children” types which would have been turned off the process would probably just pop some lol.

Some normies would freak out. But if egg humans are same as birthed humans, which I doubt they will be. We will probably see a large surge in the population. After all many “I don’t like to have children” types which would have been turned off the process would probably just pop some lol.

most likely not 100% same. for one, they may not have any belly button. there's probably no placenta banks either which is a minus for those who care about them.

i feel that the main reason people don't want children is the cost in raising them, rather than the childbirth pain. if they can't due to infertility and still want them, they can just adopt.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Humans will just start sticking the eggs they want to hatch in incubators. Then, the pro-lifers will have to pay for the electricity to run incubators for unwanted eggs.
on the flip side, there should be an incentive/reward/subsidy for those who adopt these unwanted eggs. this is just my stance on adopting other kids in general. you're essentially picking the responsibility of someone who didn't want a child but didn't want to get an abortion. whether the biological mother in question didn't want one or can't get one, there should be external help given to an adopting parent, ESPECIALLY for older children. they've got years of undone parenting to catch up, not to mention the disadvantage of not being the biological parent in the first place.