Writing Prompt What would you do if you are trapped in a void without anything? No need for food, water, air, or anything.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
As a human, daydream forever until I get so immersed in the daydreams that they're literally my reality. As Chaos, relocate to somewhere more interesting or create something interesting where I'm already at. Maybe a galaxy sized dungeon with dimensional gates scattered across its colossal first floor? Or fill the entire plane of reality with slimes.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
What's the void like? If I think about something, does it appear in front of me? If so, that would be heaven.

I'm not trying to become another Kars.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
What's the void like? If I think about something, does it appear in front of me? If so, that would be heaven.

I'm not trying to become another Kars.
Think of the void as the space between universes. Vast, empty, and utterly mystifying.

For your second question in terms of what you can do, as long as it is possi to do in any of the universes contained in the void, you can do it. So, to create some from nothing, it needs to be possible to do, you would have to know how to do so, and have the energy to do it.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Think of the void as the space between universes. Vast, empty, and utterly mystifying.

For your second question in terms of what you can do, as long as it is possi to do in any of the universes contained in the void, you can do it. So, to create some from nothing, it needs to be possible to do, you would have to know how to do so, and have the energy to do it.
So.... Green Lantern Ring?

TotallyHuman

There's a kind of interrogation method that is used by cia, its called "white torture". It's extremely inhumane, the victims are left mentally traumatised but it's effective.
In the earlier iterations, the victim is put in a room painted completely white, with strong white lighting, is fed white rice on a white disposable plate, the schedule for feeding is severely irregular, the guards aren't allowed to interact with the victim and are to wear silent shoes.
People go mad from this.
What you are describing, is the same.
So, in short term, I'd probably go mad.
If I'm there for a period of time long enough, maybe I'd go bored of being mad and be something else.
If I'm there for a time that can be described as "forever", then I honestly can't imagine.

CynicalStrawberry

I agree with some other people's answers. To put my own spin on it, I'd write stories in my head and entertain myself until I slowly go insane, believing myself to be those characters.

LilTV1155

I start talking to myself. There's a reason why my Persona 8 family exist for just this.