What would you do if you could get a second chance to start something all over again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

Like if you could travel back in time and start from scratch for a particular part of your life? Made a nuf discussion, thought maybe ask here as well.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I'll comment on every video from Filthy Frank, and be with the 4chan community to do stupid little shits.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
...why would I want a second chance? My life is shitty, I know, but I am actually comfortable-ish at least. Besides, having a second chance to my shitty childhood is something I don't want and while the bitcoin meme is there, I am not betting much high hopes that I can strike big. I am also a recluse with no friend, while it might be tempting to go back in time to make friends, I rather just waste it on the current days and do nothing like that.

So if I can, I rather give the second chance to someone else.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Start target shooting early. Convince my parents to move out from the cringy lost-cause country and move to a better country that has good standards and promotes good practices.

sereminar

Maybe try and transition before puberty hit. Would also then completely change a lot of other junk but yah. Hard to choose just one thing to focus on

Gastic

Like if you could travel back in time and start from scratch for a particular part of your life? Made a nuf discussion, thought maybe ask here as well.
Jus redo the whole bitch

CL

I'd warn my family of what killed them. Maybe they'd live longer if they were aware of what to look at and why. And also have those doctors that knew what the fuck they were dealing, finally, help us a lot sooner.

LilTV1155

I'd warn my family of what killed them. Maybe they'd live longer if they were aware of what to look at and why. And also have those doctors that knew what the fuck they were dealing, finally, help us a lot sooner.
And if Fate become inevitable or at the expense of someone else's?

As for second chance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I would rather give it to someone else who need it more than I do, but that person must be both fully capable of handling the consequences they would inflict on their world's timelines and other people's fates.

Can't have that one moron reverse time and screw thing up to the point that all life have either gone extinct or gender imbalanced JUST because of their lusts, greeds, stupidity, any silly reason, or any petty pride BS.

Last edited:

Yamemai

...why would I want a second chance? My life is shitty, I know, but I am actually comfortable-ish at least. Besides, having a second chance to my shitty childhood is something I don't want and while the bitcoin meme is there, I am not betting much high hopes that I can strike big. I am also a recluse with no friend, while it might be tempting to go back in time to make friends, I rather just waste it on the current days and do nothing like that.

So if I can, I rather give the second chance to someone else.
You don't have to go back far, could just go back a year, to 2020, and invest in some stocks/crypto that gets hyped, then sell near the peak.