What would you do in front of the isekai king?

What would you do?

• 1. Attack

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 2. Join

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 3. Wait

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 4. Escape

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Agree to fight demon Lord. Get training. training. While training get speech craft up, become friends with merchants by giving ideas and signing business contracts both persuasively or forcefully (bidness is cutthroat). After that, when traveling to demon lords domain, quietly escape under the guise of scouting, change identity, and move to another country to be open a bar.
The notion of being powerful enough to kill the demon lord and doing jack shit with it appeals to me in a near sexual level. It's like Jeff Bezos having enough income to singlehandedly pay for the expenses of a district's worth of families and choosing to spend it on a penis shaped rocket instead.

Bristlecone

Option 1 is stupid. Why attack and lvl when people had already seen your status? Can your status be seen by everyone? Are they really that stupid to think someone would attack and just lvl themselves up like that? I bet they are used to summoning people and probably have ready their best warriors to defend and kill you the moment you act.

Option 2 is something to consider but plain stupid if you can trust people already like some kind of idiot. You might consider killing yourself thinking people will give you freedom when you already sign your hell contract. (Once written a novel about this circumstances and had been disecting these type of genre).

Option 3 patience is good but too long is stupid. What i mean is that you can wait and find out but gather enough info needed and GTFO the moment opportunity strikes. But leaving is something to be difficult if you think just waiting won't let you be on their watchlist since you probably been probed the moment you act weird in front of people. Plus, even if the king look stupid, I still would consider that he might be cunning inside and already planned my escape.

Option 4 is basically one but more idiotic as the first one. As I said, they EXPECT you to escape so its no wonder they would be relaxed. If you pick this option, I rather you just wear a slave contract than think of escaping when people would even be on guard the moment you escape.

My option? Start expanding your social network(if your an introvert, good luck.). I know it may seem to be weird to start talking but to survive in a harsh world, info is important as gosip is like a weapon people use to gather information. You need to start buttering up to people and slowly gain the necessary need to find an opportunity to escape. When your surrounded by people you don't know, began collecting detail as much as possible before even attempting to escape as it could prove useful if you want to have a better life.

Don't expect everything to be a novel and think realistically to situation. You don't sht where you are, you are alone in that world and even with your magic, you probably just be used as a battery if you make any mistake.

A smart person can think calculatively but a cunning mind think inside and outside the box.
It seems to me that you choose Option 2 but decorated with good words :unsure:.
You join the team of heroes in hopes of finding a way to escape that may never appear.
In the meantime, you will risk adapting to medieval thinking like a noble of the Kingdom.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You were walking down the street when a light teleports you to another world.

“Four chosen heroes, please help us defeat the evil demon king“ King

As the king spoke, you activated your status inside your mind.

"We will teach you everything you need to know for this task, so help us great heroes" King

Your level is 10 , your class is Sage and your cheat is unlimited mana.

“...For the peace of this world, we promise to defeat the demon king!“ Probably the Hero

... You don't know this person, nor the other two. But judging by their clothes, they're from Earth too.

“Yes! We will do everything to help!“ Probably the Saint

“The gold is waiting for me!“ Probably the Thief

“...“ You

... The king is fat, the queen wears luxurious jewels, and the guards grip their weapons firmly.

1. Attack the guards to level up (betting on being able to cast magic without help).

2. Join the team and fight against the demon king army.

3. Wait and see (with the possibility of becoming a slave).

4. Escape the palace and the kingdom (betting on being able to cast magic without help).
5. stay and seduce the queen, get her preggers, go out to get some milk

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
It seems to me that you choose Option 2 but decorated with good words :unsure:.
You join the team of heroes in hopes of finding a way to escape that may never appear.
In the meantime, you will risk adapting to medieval thinking like a noble of the Kingdom.
Hah? I would think like that? No.

I prefer Option 3 to be plausible as I only wait for a right opportunity to escape and given my limited timeframe, I can at least gather enough information needed before making my escape. I don't wait too long since I already have gathered enough to plan my escape and bolted out without people noticing me.

Adapt to your enviroment, don't necessarily take too long and collect enough info for a high successful escape.

Give enough openings such that people would be relax upon you, look for loopholes for advantage and provide the necessary back-up plans when escaping.

Only an idiot would wait too long to escape when you gather just the key info for a plan and a dumbass for heading too early to get easily captured by people.

People feel relax when your open yourself to insecurities, let your enemies think your defenseless and pounce on them the moment they let down their guard and stealthily sneak out and escape withour alerting the guards.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
1. Attack the guards to level up (betting on being able to cast magic without help).
Too risky, you don't know the rules of the world. For all you know they can 1 shot you.

2. Join the team and fight against the demon king army.
Nope

3. Wait and see (with the possibility of becoming a slave).
I am not sure what you mean by becoming a slave. If they wanted to enslave you, why not prepare that before you are summoned? Do you mean to reject them and tell them you have to see?

4. Escape the palace and the kingdom (betting on being able to cast magic without help).[/SIZE]
Pretty futile, you know nothing about this world and escaping is not gonna happen unless the other side is dumb.

Generally, the best is to answer in a way that would be seen as positive but not an agreement in itself (Just in case there is some sort of contract magic or etc)

So you would say something like "I promise to do what is right!". Since what is "right" is up to each individual to determine, you aren't exactly agreeing. And after you learn about how this world works and the magic system, then maybe fake your death?

Mechaphobic

Option 5.

The crazy man with brown hair and twitchy eyes looks around the room. Deep bags showed how little his body allowed him to sleep.

"I think I like this place, the voices in my heard are saying 'spread democracy!' and 'Wealth redistribution!' I must listen to the voices..." The man mutters quietly, a deep madness emanating from his bloodshot eyes.

"I will destroy all evil!" The crazy man yelled out, overshadowing everyone!

Mysticant

Resident Ant
My choice would be to say in my mind "status" and to learn the skill "appraisal". Jokes aside, really depends on what I see really. If it is just a small scene without a full understanding of the world's history and politics. I would probably lay low and get ready to wing it. If the world truly needs help and I can actually help in certain ways that is morally acceptable, then maybe.

If there is a hot bait, I would probably consider my escape. Kemonomimis and erofus are superior anyway. Anyways lay low before making a judgement, but I won't sign any contracts until I know who or what I am working for. I still believe exploring the path of being an OP Mc would be my first choice before considering petty trivial details like which kingdom to help. After all, if you are OP you can be more liberal, if you aren't then it is time to play snake and stage a revolution as a dark mc.

AryaX

I would agree to join, and try to project an eager heroic image, and hopefully convince them that I will be an easy to manipulate even without any mind control/slavery magics, in case they had such nefarious plans... If I ended up mind controlled/enslaved anyway, then it was bound to happen regardless of what I did... I would then try to evaluate the situation while training... am I op? could I escape if I tried? would there be any point in escaping even if I could? etc...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Your level is 10 , your class is Sage and your cheat is unlimited mana.
I have... Unlimited Mana?

Okay, this is actually really easy.

Tell them I need some time to think of my answer and that I would like to pray for my god in order to seek guidance.

Once in their church/temple, seek asylum there. The kingdom will most likely be unable to do anything to me for as long as I'm under the church's protection.

And now? Now I make myself useful. I have Infinite Mana! I can cure all sick and wounded for as long as I learn the appropriate healing spells. Easy peasy.

And I can also make a barrier surrounding the city if someone tries to attack it... And it's an invincible barrier for I have Infinite Mana! Even if they by some miracle are able to break a barrier powered up by infinite mana, I can just make a new one! XD

And if there is magic to create food/water, I can also make enough supplies for the kingdom so that nobody will ever be able to starve us! XD

Geez, this is such a broken cheat. No way I'll ever get involved in a war or a battle to kill someone, but I can definitely make myself useful while staying in a safe place that isn't directly involved with the war against the Demon King~