When is the best time to type?

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
When do you guys write your stories?

I like writing at night.

It's quiet, and my bed is warm. I also aren't looping through steam thinking of what to play.

But rather than at night, I like writing in bed because it's wide enough for me to lay down on, and I can stay warm underneath my blankets.

LWFlouisa

When do you guys write your stories?

I like writing at night.

It's quiet, and my bed is warm. I also aren't looping through steam thinking of what to play.

But rather than at night, I like writing in bed because it's wide enough for me to lay down on, and I can stay warm underneath my blankets.

I'm an extreme night owl, almost a night owl. Generally I prefer 3:00-4:00 A.M. Though recently I've had to adjust my schedule because I've returned to living with my parents rather than in my apartment, for about another half year or so.

But generally, I prefer the night.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
Yeah, I find that I get the most done late at night til the early morning. Not that I do it too often.

Ozefen

My favorite time to write is around midnight my time. I'm a night owl but I start getting juuuuust tired enough at around midnight or 1 a.m. that I can't focus on games or anything else. But it allows me to hyper-focus on writing. And then it'll be 5 a.m. and I'll have work in 3 hours. Such is life I guess.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Listening to music late at night after a good fap and rolled joint. I use my Chromebook with Google docs and just sit in my reclining chair by the window, sometimes with the tv on. The dark and the fap help me focus. The blunt helps with the writing of crazy shit.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Any time is a writing time. A writer's block is a writing time. A sit-down at a café is a writing time. Your Algebra test is a writing time. Taking a shit in the WalMart toilets is a writing time. Pizza Time is Writing Time.

Keep your head leveled and in the game at every moment and opportunity. You'd never know when you're graced with a pen, a piece of paper and a great idea.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I also write at night, but mostly because it’s hard to find the time otherwise!

LWFlouisa

It's always so much louder during the day too, which is important for those sensitive to noise.

mrsimple

Writer
All the time.

It is best I note what all I've done before moving on to do other activities. I mean, I don't have a good time, but the best time I write is whenever I have my hand around a pen and a piece of paper handy to scribble on. A lot of times, I had to rip a sheet in half to pocket it so I'd have something with me when I stopped to jot down what I did. This is always... :blob_sleep: <-- Sleeping doesn't count.

While we are on that note of what shouldn't count, I don't recommend writing while showering/bathing. Not that you'd get everything soaking wet -- which you probably will -- but your focus won't be on where ya stand. I've slipped before. And while we are on that thought, don't write and drive. :blob_shock:

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
whenever you find time to sit in front of a keyboard.

take your notes at all times of day in a writing journal and then type it up whenever you find a few minutes spare. even if it's on your phone in an email to yourself for later perusal.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Ima night owl by nature. Everything worthwhile that I do in life starts after 6 pm. Wake up late (10-11 am), go to bed late! (1-3 am is apretty good bedtime) Writing well requires nighttime, waking up late in the morning, and somehow I need to get myself excited. Loud music, alcohol, exercise, whatever it takes to ignite me! Music and exercise being the healthier options here.

However, life is forcing me to change my sleep habits due to an early schedule, and it is affecting everything. I'm more punctual now, but I don't feel the same kind of passion for life that I did. Hmmm, this post helped me introspect! I should try to change my current lifestyle to get back into my optimal performance groove.