Which one is better

Votes: 5 14.3%

Votes: 6 17.1%

Votes: 8 22.9%

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

Tempokai

Overworked One
I was experimenting with a NovelAI image generator, and the illustrations below were generated from a crappy small image from WaifuLabs.

This is Ichiro, a truck driver and a god, a carefree, confident guy who seeks entertainment and is terrifying if you cross his path. Which of the four images below best represents him?

I'd like to use one of them as the cover for my novel.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 2.png
    2.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 3.png
    3.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 4.png
    4.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 97

TotallyHuman

I was experimenting with a NovelAI image generator, and the illustrations below were generated from a crappy small image from WaifuLabs.

This is Ichiro, a truck driver and a god, a carefree, confident guy who seeks entertainment and is terrifying if you cross his path. Which of the four images below best represents him?

They all look basically the same (and not like a truck driver)

Tempokai

Overworked One
They all look basically the same (and not like a truck driver)

The suit truck drivers use is very hard to generate. I guess it wasn't trained for that, so I chose simple hoodie. My luck is sometimes bad :(

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
4 probably looks the best for your choice. 1 is the best overall but the face is kinda far-off

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
What's the tone of your story?
If it's somewhat lighthearted and slice-of-lifey, then I'd choose 1 and 3.
But if it's something more serious? Drama-filled and all of that? Then I'd choose 2 and 4, especially 4.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.

dammit, thought we were talking about thighs vs boobs.... 2 probably if you want him to be able to switch from carefree to being on demon time. Though i think 4 looks cooler.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
2 looks like Zhongli if he is in an edgy naver webtoon.

And happens to have lazy eyes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Would bang to turn that frown upside-down!

CCmei

What's his vibe? anime isekai?

My first impression for unimpressed truck driver would be 3 or 4. But you know your boi(god) best. 4 seems popular but it is giving out hints of demon boss in a hoodie. Fair. Give all the demon bosses some hoodies, they deserve them!

Yetano

Add a cap at 4, and I might actually see him honking the horn over a traffic stop... and profanities thrown out the window.
Looks to be the most mature for me, in definition of his facial structure, visible emotions and general vibe he was giving.

Others are too unbelievable, they'd be Celebrities even as a homeless, and Japan's a proof of that. Not like 4 getting less chance of being popular, just more believable, y'know?