Which Scribblehub Author's world would you rather be forced into?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
never.png

D

Deleted member 54065

That too. Especially if it’s by @AliceShiki

also @Hans.Trondheim seems you’re in the lead with the most people being okay with you being in charge of writing a narrative of their lives.
Didn't know I got mentioned here because I thought no one is reading my work...at least from here. 🤔😳😳

In any case, if you're in my story? You'll be in good hands, though of course trials and challenges will come. I want you to grow as a person, not be spoonfed with cheat powers. 😁😉

Edit: Oh, it's @Paul_Tromba 😳

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
In any case, if you're in my story? You'll be in good hands, though of course trials and challenges will come. I want you to grow as a person, not be spoonfed with cheat powers. 😁😉
See, that's why I wouldn't choose you. I want cheat powers, not to grow as a person. I've done enough growing in life, I just want to have it easy already.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Didn't know I got mentioned here because I thought no one is reading my work...at least from here. 🤔😳😳

Edit: Oh, it's @Paul_Tromba 😳
Not just me.