Which Scribblehub Author's world would you rather be forced into?

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I missed the main character part at first so thought I'd just pass. Most novels are horrible hellscapes for people that aren't the main character. I still wouldn't pick my own, and I don't read a ton right now so I'll randomly pick Hans. It's like a lottery where I hope I didn't pick someone else with tragedy genre.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Lol. if you became the main character of your own story I don't think it'll be all that interesting to read. Honestly, I'd like to see how Paul would treat someone if he knew whatever he wrote was going to be someone story.
Don't care. I'm living my dream life not an interesting one, romance, money, i could just hack it since im the writter, i'll pick that life anyday than living in one of the hellhole you lot put your mc through.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
So this is funny.

Let's say out of all the SH authors here, you have to become the main character in one of their stories.

That means they have full control over everything that happens to you.

Who would you pick?

I for one would choose...

You know what.. I can't pick anyone I know on the forums because I think I've seen how many of you make your main characters suffer. Damn,
Suffering builds character

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Lol. if you became the main character of your own story I don't think it'll be all that interesting to read. Honestly, I'd like to see how Paul would treat someone if he knew whatever he wrote was going to be someone story.

Hell... I'd probably be the worst person to have write your story.
If I knew that the stories I wrote were an actual person's life then I wouldn't be nearly as harsh. Even so, I would still make them suffer in some manner so that they can become better people. What do impatient people need? Patience, and patience can only grow from experiences that require you to be more patient. Same with every other aspect of life. "The kindest people have experienced the worst suffering" as someone who's name has escaped my mind once said. That said, I would do what I can to never give them more than they can handle, but with people that is hard to determine. With a character whom you yourself have created, you know their limits, what they can endure. There is a line you know not to cross with each characters personality, and that is what allows me to accept my own suffering with joy. I know my MC can endure because he has the ability to endure. Others may not and even he may falter but that doesn't mean he can't do it if he tries. In the same way, I believe that humans can endure hardships but hope is necessary for that endurance. Great, now I'm ranting. Anyways, don't hate and know that you can endure no matter what because that is what humans are most capable of doing, enduring hardships.

owotrucked
FB_IMG_1638604347457.jpg

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I mean you're already a blob.

If I knew that the stories I wrote were an actual person's life then I wouldn't be nearly as harsh. Even so, I would still make them suffer in some manner so that they can become better people. What do impatient people need? Patience, and patience can only grow from experiences that require you to be more patient. Same with every other aspect of life. "The kindest people have experienced the worst suffering" as someone who's name has escaped my mind once said. That said, I would do what I can to never give them more than they can handle, but with people that is hard to determine. With a character whom you yourself have created, you know their limits, what they can endure. There is a line you know not to cross with each characters personality, and that is what allows me to accept my own suffering with joy. I know my MC can endure because he has the ability to endure. Others may not and even he may falter but that doesn't mean he can't do it if he tries. In the same way, I believe that humans can endure hardships but hope is necessary for that endurance. Great, now I'm ranting. Anyways, don't hate and know that you can endure no matter what because that is what humans are most capable of doing, enduring hardships.
You ever saw the movie "Stranger than Fiction" with Will Farrel? I think it's one of his serious movies and I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. The premise of that movie is that he wakes up one day and discovers he is a book character of a prominent author.

Paul_Tromba

I mean you're already a blob.

You ever saw the movie "Stranger than Fiction" with Will Farrel? I think it's one of his serious movies and I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. The premise of that movie is that he wakes up one day and discovers he is a book character of a prominent author.
Yeah, it was a great movie. Will Ferrel did a wonderful job in that. However, the ending felt a bit cheap to me.

Paul_Tromba

Actually now that I think about it... @Paul_Tromba would make me suffer if he indeed knew it was me.
Nah, I have no ill will towards you. I try not to hold grudges so if you think I have one against you, trust me when I say that you are not on the miniscule list of people whom I have grudges against.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Nah, I have no I'll will towards you. I try not to hold grudges so if you think I have one against you, trust me when I say that you are not on the miniscule list of people whom I have grudges against.
Not about grudges. More like.

Paul: "I'm going to suffer the smut out of him."