Which Scribblehub Author's world would you rather be forced into?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So this is funny.
Let's say out of all the SH authors here, you have to become the main character in one of their stories.
That means they have full control over everything that happens to you.

Who would you pick?
I for one would choose...

You know what.. I can't pick anyone I know on the forums because I think I've seen how many of you make your main characters suffer. Damn, this is a hard question.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
If I go into World Keeper, am I a Keeper by default, or just an inhabitant of one of the Keepers' worlds?
I didn't clearly define the worlds, but in general you are at the mercy of an author who will write your story.
Damn nice choice, if that's the case then i also pick

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/672504/im-just-a-support-mage-in-an-eroge/

Wait, if i become main character in my own story doesn't that mean i can do whatever the fuck i want ? Hey i change my mind......
Lol. if you became the main character of your own story I don't think it'll be all that interesting to read. Honestly, I'd like to see how Paul would treat someone if he knew whatever he wrote was going to be someone story.

Hell... I'd probably be the worst person to have write your story.
@Agentt already controls my periods, so why not the rest of my life, too?
Hm... should I even ask?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Point to me where does it say in forum rules I am not allowed to withhold someone's eggs!
No, what I'm saying is she beats people up. So she's the kind who likes to be in control. If you have the power to withhold her eggs, you are not letting her be in control...

That is all.
Also...