Who on earth uses Grammarly (for example) as an editor when we have ChatGPT? !

Anyone??

• Total voters

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Eh, you know them woke Westerns and their bloodthirsty quest for (overly) equal representation. Oh, and if you wonder how I use PWA to 'sharpen' my mind, well, it's simply because that app doesn't do everything for me. I still get to think and choose what I want for my work.

As a chairman enjoyer, I feel my fellow chair-kind is underappreciated.

TotallyHuman

True. Have you ever sat on a chair with only two legs? No? Exactly. They were also canceled out of existence.
I have. Back in school they had a kind of two-chair construction that was T-shaped.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I have. Back in school they had a kind of two-chair construction that was T-shaped.
I need to relay this information back home so the one and only Ikea-Born can track down that abomination that dares to use the name of Chair.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I use good old Google to check my spellings, is it tedious? Yes, is it fun? No, does it improve my writings? Yes, it does.

If I want an idea, I just randomized what anime I watch as to find something interesting, and relax (Currently binging Nobunagun, it's an amazing concept and show). Or just pick up a book, since I am a fast reader I can finish a 400 page book in about four or five hours. (Currently rereading Alpharius Head of the Hydra, it's fun seeing the hyprocrisy of Alpharius)

Also, I am Alpharius.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have not gotten around to experimenting with that yet.

J_Chemist

Me, kind of.

Traded it for Wordtune and I'm happier with WT, but Grammarly was nice.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
LanguageTool with ngrams and word2vec extensions, 100% free and you can run it all locally from your computer with no worries of privacy

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
To be honest, I like writing my own stuff, and would rather know that I wrote something rather than relying on a machine to write a story for me. Mainly, Grammarly is to help me with minor grammar mistakes and spelling errors. Plus, if I wanted to publish the story, I couldn't legally copyright it if I used an AI.