Would your MC see this as evil?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Tax the sex industries until they are too unprofitable to run. Then use that money to open up/fund real orphanages. Move the kids.

bobbuilderbrown

my mc would probably not care as long as its not for some stupid reason such as them being a different color or species otherwise they would barely pay much attention. though most of my mc are usually within the grey when it comes to morality. the only really evil thing would be hurting animals.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Not enough information to compute

StrongArm

Slavers deserve painful deaths -in real life and in fiction. My MCs are not cool with slavery. I also hate how jp manga MCs are so chill about slavery. One of the many reasons I don't read manga anymore

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Not at all, she wouldn't even bat an eye at that. For her, life just handed the children a bad hand and thats it. On a bad day, she would have a laugh at that since she enjoys the misery of others.

Jet

My MC is an antihero who decimates people for the fun of it. Is quite prone to overanalyzing things too. Hence ironically, might hunt the owner of the brothel down, just to see what they are truly like. Would most likely marvel at how everyone gets used for their worth, and people hypocritical, not any better in the long run.

ForestDweller

As for the Mushoku Tensei MC, Rudeus is pretty much morally questionable to begin with. I mean, he has his moments, but the story doesn't present him as this righteous person doing what he does out of the goodness of his heart. He's selfish, perverted, and pretty mysoginist to some degree, but that's what makes him interesting to follow.

I would rather read about a morally questionable person like Rudeus instead of generic isekai goodboy MC #019.

Heh, I suppose I have to agree. Which is why I based my MC off him.

I made my MC more of a loser though. And possibly more perverted too, since my story has a lot more ecchi than Mushoku. But then again, despite having a liking for upskirts and panties, he doesn't go around worshipping one. 🙃

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
"Fuck yeah, time to buy a catgirl or an elf and gaslight them into actually loving me and becoming my harem, completely forgetting the fact that I just contributed to the legal slavery issue in the world."

The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

ForestDweller

"Fuck yeah, time to buy a catgirl or an elf and gaslight them into actually loving me and becoming my harem, completely forgetting the fact that I just contributed to the legal slavery issue in the world."

The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

You make me remember an isekai where the slaves are almost not actually slaves at all. They can choose who can buy them and there are laws protecting their rights.

Maldrasen

Slavery, even sexual slavery, is pretty common in my setting, so right away that would at least normalize what was happening. Azalon would find the situation unfortunate, but he wouldn't think it was evil.

I can't see this situation happening in my setting though, mostly because of the whole orphan angle. Most orphanages are at least quasi-governmental. However, if a government is involved and they're fine with kids being sold into slavery, then they would be the ones who take advantage. And governments want soldiers more than they want whores.

In Azalon's view, forcing kids into the military would be worse. It's a good thing there aren't any governments that do that.

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Pretty despicable. My MCs adopt children to dote on them and send them off to a battle academy once they are no longer toddlers. (No saints here either, I know, but better fighters than sex workers.)

Notadate

Since my Mc (can’t help it) takes on some of my ideals, would find this fucking disgusting and then proceed to burn the whole place down while watching the people inside screaming as their cooked alive.
-
He doesn’t care if he has moral high ground, or if he is an actually a good guy. He only wants to see them burn and suffer. Helping the kids? Yeah, most likely he would teaching them the basics of surviving, while sheltering them for a bit. But wouldn’t stay with them forever. If they want to live then strive for survival, if not, then die in lala land.
-
Edgy I know.

He really can’t give a shit about society. If you can’t crawl your way out of hell, then were you worth it? He is a wilderness guy, and if he see’s wrong (if it goes against his ideals) then he’ll act.

(Freedom and A hand for a hand, A eye for an eye, and life for a life.) He solely desires freedom, and if someone restricts someone’s elses freedom or his own, then he’ll do the same to them. To remove the freedom of life, he’ll take yours.)

ALSO THERE KIDS! YOU NEVER TOUCH CHILDREN!

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

Brothels taking in orphans and grooming them to be sex workers.
Jennifer would not emphasise with the orphans but would take note of the potential danger.
Victor would consider how to steal some for experiments.
Oalur would completely disregard them because they are mortals who even cares about mortals anyway.
I would feel peckish but as a witch that predates your entire civilization I'd not even make a footnote of it in my blog because of how common this shit was back in the day.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Brothels taking in orphans and grooming them to be sex workers.

I think I first found it on Mushoku Tensei and MC was pretty chill about it lol.

But then again, most isekai MCs are pretty chill with slavery. And they never get blasted for it by the readers lol.

I have a character who wants to end slavery and I'm thinking how much my MC should support her.
Yes, most definitely. Both my major MCs (Afia and Silnarion) are on opposite spectrums for most things, but I have failed as a person if the people I am writing to be Good end up supporting slavery. Afia would be livid as she would feel it’s similar to the wrongs done against her family and an offense to the concept of family (as adopting orphans mean they are your family now. They are young and have little ability to protect themselves or choose a path. It’s one thing if people choose that path once they are adults). Silnarion would disagree with the industry as a whole as well as this practice due to its monetization of human needs (including desire) and exploitation of those needs (including how orphans need homes, food, etc.)
Ah, office workers.
Calling all wage slaves

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Both my MCs would think of it as utterly disgusting.