You / Your Character's Ideal Isekai Place

We might dream of a paradise place.

Somewhere we can be at peace and find the ultimate fulfillment in our lives.

If you can go to another world, what kind of nation do you like to live in? If you want, you could just build your own or live like a hermit.

Whether it's Medieval, Modern Day, or Sci-Fi it's up to you.

Mine's probably a Sci-Fi Nation, I want to experience the super hi-tech stuff like full-dive VR, Spaceships, and Planetary Tourism. Not to mention, with the advancement of technology, I could live comfier and lazier, with its convenience.

Where it's not required to work to enjoy a comfortable life, is peaceful, safe, and the people have rights to free speech.

That's about it, I guess. If you folks have your own version, fire away.

If you don't want to imagine yourself in it, your characters will do :D /

Last edited:

vzymmer

Sci fi with established portals to other worlds and time machines.
Being a modified human in a fantasy world without their common sense must be nice.
They'll think I'm invincible because of my hi tech armorph(morphing armour).

D

Deleted member 29316

A classic medieval one would be ideal for me, minus the usual medieval problems like 'dirty streets', 'intermittent wars' and 'plagues'. I love living a slow life, far from the hustle and bustle of urban communities.

I wouldnt want to live in a sci-fi civilization because human life would probably be worth less than dirt. I wouldnt want to live in a mideavil civilzation because of the extreme discrimination and lack of any real medicine, so if you get a small infection your essentially dead. Plus if you speak bad about the king youll probably be decapitated.
I would want to live in a modern day civilization like ours but they have the world problems fixed. I get to still read LNs while also not worrying about what the world would come to.

Last edited:

Linkisawesome4

A modern day magical world then have like a normal life and be a normal person (by our world's view) despite the magical side. Because the Struggles.
I also want to be in a modern day world with VRDs (virtual reality divings) because being in a game sounds like fun... EXCEPT FOR SWORD ART ONLINE BECAUSE BEING STUCK IN A GAME SOUNDS LIKE A BAD IDEA. (no offense to SAO)

Milanin

I would like to be in a sci-fi setting.
A self sufficient habitat for a hermit lifestyle with internet connection for laziness.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Ideally, I'd be a dungeon master. Specifically in a world, like the world of the light novel series "Lazy Dungeon Master". Emphasis on like, cause I don't want another Chaos around, you know? Especially not that one. Anyway, the point is, the dungeon menu in that series seems pretty good. I'd set myself up pretty well, grind against monsters geared towards giving me a perfect level of a challenge, and hopefully achieve godhood or at least immortality some way or other. Oh, and of course, dungeon building! I'd set up all kinds of areas with random themes just to screw with people. Oh, you thought this dungeon was all about mindless undead. Here, have a den of cute succubi on the fourth floor. No violence here, only lewds. Fifth floor is angry dragons tho. Sixth? Dunno. One basic goblin, and if you kill him confetti falls from the ceiling?

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Kinda want to be a game shop owner in one of those children toy animes
Seems profitable and hopefully if the main character becomes a patron at my place, I can cling onto his golden thigh and get a piece of the prize money from all the tournaments he'll definitely challenge and win

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
We might dream of a paradise place.

Somewhere we can be at peace and find the ultimate fulfillment in our lives.

If you can go to another world, what kind of nation do you like to live in? If you want, you could just build your own or live like a hermit.

Whether it's Medieval, Modern Day, or Sci-Fi it's up to you.

Mine's probably a Sci-Fi Nation, I want to experience the super hi-tech stuff like full-dive VR, Spaceships, and Planetary Tourism. Not to mention, with the advancement of technology, I could live comfier and lazier, with its convenience.

Where it's not required to work to enjoy a comfortable life, is peaceful, safe, and the people have rights to free speech.

That's about it, I guess. If you folks have your own version, fire away.

If you don't want to imagine yourself in it, your characters will do :D /

Main -> Modern Day High Fantasy, an almost equivalent of Rakudai Kishi. I'll take a bow all day. I'll not be a dog of corrupt government by the way. Will not give a f to stupid cliches that is connected to "from poor country, but can do well in other countries" hashtags, comments, and tweets.

Alternative Pick-> Full Dive VR Modern Day with cryptocurrency, true world peace, and 'holographic' keyboard ( check Iron Man movie). No SAO-like stuck in-game scenario obviously.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My perfect world is a blend of communism and capitalism where everyone has their basic needs (housing, food, healthcare) met as long as they spend two hours a day or ten hours a week working to support their community in some way. If they want to make money for luxuries, they can do that with the rest of their time, but once they reach a certain income level, they get an "I won capitalism" trophy and anything they earn on top of that goes back to the community.

TotallyHuman

A place overseen by an omnipotent and omniscient (at least from my pov) higher being that lets in only people that match certain standards of moral behaviour (that I would consider reasonable and acceptable) and where life is as long as one wants it to be. Any physical needs are automatically satisfied and any psychological needs can be fulfilled.

Can be a virtual world created by an AI whose abilities are practically infinite from my pov. The rest is as above

AryaX

A Succubus in some "medieval", somewhat game like hentai fantasy world... Powerful enough and with high enough status, that I wouldn't need to struggle to make the ends meet and wouldn't need to worry about some heroes or such coming to end my lewd life of debauchery prematurely...

Being born as one of the Lilim in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia world might be nice...

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'd wish to be born in a wealthy middle Eastern family

If I don't, I'll just keep stabbing metal forks into sockets to roll for better RNG