Your Secrets as a ScribbleHub User...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
My dark secret would be...

muttering curses every time I upload chapter because I still don't know how to put pictures.
I'm in the same situation ngl

But overall, I would make an analysis on what days most readers are active or when there are fewer authors who uploaded their chapters. Then I would pull a conclusion and started another analysis on what time I should post for my uploads to be the most effective in attracting new readers. It's some crazy habit of mine to observe the details of time and days.

And the fact that I also draw my ocs in skits for my comfort concept also makes my determination to finish the story more.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My dark secret isn't a secret no more since most of my readers already got used to mine type of chapter releases. I do upload time to time but i tend to make excuses. However, i've been basically just reading novels or watch videos on my free time instead of writing. If i keep procrastinating long enough, i would slowly abandon novels and switch to new ones, explaining how many novels i've been dropping as of now.

While i do feel bad, i'm not really interested in continuing to write primarily because i tend to hit the word roadblock(writing sentences that would fit or how a character speaks). I'm not really good at writing people's personality, much so try to create one as i ended up thinking and start researching more about a character that i ended up procrastinating.

So, if i ever stop releasing a novel for a long time(a month or two), i basically abandoned that and wrote a new one.

But i do come back and start improving the wording but i would also hit the roadblock. So....

All in all, i just like to make excuses to just be a lazy person.

Ral

My secret as a SH user? I never actually read any stories here, well, not in their entirety, only a small part. I often just read a couple of chapter or so then drop them. Now I rarely visit the main site to browse for stories. Heck, I don't even bother to login. I actually read the stories in other platforms even if the stories are available in SH mainly because I found them in other platforms first and only find out later that they are also available in SH.

Last edited:

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I believe in strongly supporting the things I love so, when I find a novel that I love to pieces, I add it to my list of "books I'd recommend to anyone" and search the NUF "Looking for..." section for requests that will allow me to recommend it.

But I'd never recommend it if it didn't fit the request. That's the height of rudeness.

i filter out boys love and tragedy tag, and I'm waiting until I can purge 'bisexual protagonist' tag from all releases forever.

long ago, i also had a story that gets rating-bombed on SH when I was just having a bad day and just want somewhere to write my heart out. when i remember it again, i don't think I can ever trust people in here. that's why i end up posting my future works on Ao3.

i can be extremely sensitive at times. i'm easy to hold a grudge, and hard to forget it once they crossed my bottom line. i may not be angry all the time, but i ever want to vent my stress, i will find joy tormenting them in my mind, until i don't feel like it anymore.

Last edited: