Your Writing Milestones

• Thread starter Deleted member 57675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 57675

List milestone you've achieved or one you're aiming to achieve, in terms of writing.

BlackKnightX

100 chapters. Still in the dreaming stage with no ending in sight.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

still posting my chapters from time to time even after 12 years since i brought my work online.

i still believe i'm a terrible author and i don't even have a following at all.

though i do continue for a personal goal of mine, and i'm still on the way to achieve it. nothing to do with fame or appreciation from others though. that's why i'm somewhat content.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm writing the last chapter of the 4th volume of my 6-volume magnum opus. So near to finishing this volume, yet I still have more scenes to write till I get there!

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
List milestone you've achieved or one you're aiming to achieve, in terms of writing.
The biggest thing I have written has 244 chapters. I don't think I can ever top that. I just don't have it in me to dedicate that much time to a single work anymore. What I do want to achieve is twelve books finished this year. So far, I have three finished ones. So, it is a goal that I might reach.

Sp4de

I hit my million word milestone a little while ago. Though, that was across my two works, not one work. My first work is pushing 800k words, almost as long as the harry potter series, though not nearly as high quality (doggy doodoo compared to it). We'll see if I have it in me to push it to a million words before finishing.

lambenttyto

I recently achieved a milestone to write one million words written. My current milestone is to achieve 500 followers on Royal Road. If I count followers here, then I've already attained it, but oh well. My next milestone is two million words and 1,000 readers.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Milestones I've currently Achieved: Hitting fifty chapters on my story
150,000 words on my story
50k views

Milestones I want to hit: 100k views on my story
300,000 words on my story
getting to chapter 100

D

Deleted member 57675

Congrats to those who achieved their milestone and to those who still aim for their writing milestone, hope it comes true for you.