Youtube Account Banned XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I just had my youtube account banned XDDD All I do is listen to music. I barely even comment on videos. Last one I commented on was 4 months back. I've spoken with others I know of who say they were also banned. One guy hadn't logged into his Youtube account in 2 years because he couldn't remember the email associated with it. He finally recovered it and was banned four days later after watching only one video. Which happened to be an Aqua video that will live on in infamy.....

Then I know this girl who does make-up videos. (Apparently this is a pretty big thing? I wasn't aware. She lives nearby me and I've met her in person four or five times. She was banned and she has no idea why. Is this another one of Google's bullshit stunts or...what?

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I just had my youtube account banned XDDD All I do is listen to music. I barely even comment on videos. Last one I commented on was 4 months back. I've spoken with others I know of who say they were also banned. One guy hadn't logged into his Youtube account in 2 years because he couldn't remember the email associated with it. He finally recovered it and was banned four days later after watching only one video. Which happened to be an Aqua video that will live on in infamy.....

Then I know this girl who does make-up videos. (Apparently this is a pretty big thing? I wasn't aware. She lives nearby me and I've met her in person four or five times. She was banned and she has no idea why. Is this another one of Google's bullshit stunts or...what?
^^ Lesser mortal being, the superior almighty Google algorithm has recognised you in all its unimaginable wisdom as a systemic threat and therefore terminated your account.

Be informed that you shall not question their authority.

Discount_Blade

^^ Lesser mortal being, the superior almighty Google algorithm has recognised you in all its unimaginable wisdom as a systemic threat and therefore terminated your account.

Be informed that you shall not question their authority.
I'm a threat to the almighty superior being that is Google? Pretty sure that means I'm a complete badass.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

300px-James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

BlissyMKW

Yup, more of Google's bullshit. I'm willing to bet they gave you no actual reason for being banned, either. This seems to be a running theme more often lately.

Discount_Blade

Yup, more of Google's bullshit. I'm willing to bet they gave you no actual reason for being banned, either. This seems to be a running theme more often lately.
Yep no reason at all. It just mentioned that Google has the right to enforce their banning protocols however they see fit. Sounds pretty fucking wrong to me, but than all corporations are the same. And they get away with it more often than not.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Actually yeah. I'm no stranger to being banned from places because of my actions but being banned from a youtube account is definitely new to me.

I don't even interact with people on it hardly XDD

Also, can you tell me what that James Franco scene is from?
I've been banned there twice already. Didn't stick tho. I got a good VPN. Anyway its from the ballad of buster scruggs from netflix

Suryae

Dismembered
So that's why Youtube bots seemingly banned random Vtubers and other channels. They wanted to get everyone out of their platform.

Youtube AI gone rogue?

Discount_Blade

I just got a message that said I was banned for having offensive content uploaded on my channel. But how the hell is that possible when I have no videos uploaded to my channel? And I don't comment on much of anything so it isn't anything I said. The hell youtube.

I'm honestly not even bothered by the banning of my account. I didn't do anything with it anyway. At best I'm slightly annoyed by the loss of my subscriptions but I hardly kept up with most of them anyway.

Last edited:

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Weird. And I often go in civilized riots in the comments but haven't been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.