New profile posts

I think I oughta make like a bunch of hard boiled eggs later today
I should go back to writing gore, I have the talent for it, at least I think so. When I used to write on Wattpad, my readers commented how nauseous they were reading my novel.

One of the best complement I got was a reader asking if I was a biologist. The answer is no, I'm not one, I just grew up looking at human organs.
Re:Monster is such a disappointment. Characters are all flat. If they can be banged then they are all MC’s women. Why can he learn so many skills?? It’s so useless, 98% are never used or mentioned again.
E
esThr
Honestly I agree with you that re:monster is an absolute disappointment but for all the different reasons aside from most details being forgotten or straight up scrapped never to be seen
Assurbanipal_II
HelloHound
HelloHound
I originally thought the MC and the evolution system was interesting but tbh it stopped making sense pretty dang early while being rape happy, which I didn't particularly enjoy
Usually I would say I am pretty good at names, but argh, currently dealing with the naming issue for the two mcs of a draft I'm writing :sweating_profusely:. The names will come to me to soon... right?
you ever wish you didn't have bones? you ever wish you could discard your mortal flesh for that of the machine, or that of the divine? you ever get sick of the way the meat sits on your bones, as though it were a foreign entity to be removed? or maybe we've just been up too long. same thing, really.