New profile posts

So here I am... A new beginning...
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
Today, I posted a comment about the game industry and inadvertently tickled the little wound I have toward the workings of the film industry.

To love doing something... so much... to love making movies... But to also hate the core mechanics of the "business" side.... sooo much more. To know I am not built for that only after rolling around in it for so many years...
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
I didn't like those feelings so much, I deleted my comment, abandoned the account and hopped on this one instead.
I have to design a website on my own for a school project. And I don't have a clue about how to do it. They didn't even give any instructions.
Boo-hoo
I have to go back to my home, google.
Cheers for the horse in Brazil that got rescued from the roof.
2 Hour nap, i am ready to write
Random, but my guess is that USA will be deposed from its spot as the leading country in GDP, and relatively soon at that. This is because the imports exceed the exports, which leads to a net cash outflow. That is, unless USA pulls a Britain and figures out how to force cash to flow back in.
Happy Birthday!
too sick to go to a dinner out but after bailing it feels like my worst symptom vanished (still feverish and with a HELLA strong headache) so I feel a little betrayed by my body
You might enjoy Pokémon emerald rouge too Yo gotta actually setup the rom hack but it’s a fun idea. It’s got most of the gens and has its own charm. It was pretty popular last year
Blitz
Blitz
#monthypostinadvanceforjuly
Agentt
Agentt
There was this another tomhack I wanted to play first, it's all dialogue of Emerald passed through Google translate 80 times. I still haven't figured out how to set up that tho...
Reading is for nerds. If you use SH you’re a dweeb and I’m going to shove you in a locker
one of my profile posts got deleted because it was inappropriate but I don't even remember what I posted... maybe there's a good side to my Alzheimer's
Reactions: Iamnotabot
Voidiris
Voidiris
Being known for (having) a highly sporadic but good memory is useful in many situations.