New profile posts

FUCK ME RIGHT UP MAIN STREET THE AGGREGATOR SITE HAS NOT UPLOAD THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!

AND FUCK THE AUTHOR FOR LABELLING HIS SECOND FINAL CHAPTER AS FINAL CHAPTER AND HIS FINAL CHAPTER AS FINAL CHAPTER(CONT)!!!!!!!
The mention of "kidnapping princesses" reminded me of an old story idea...

The dragon attacks a castle and kidnaps a princess.
It takes the kingdom a week to develop a rescue plan. Right before they can begin gathering the resources to mount the rescue, they are informed that the dragon has assaulted the castle again.
The dragon returned the princess, and took the head chef and several maids instead.
Would americans be upset if my fictional alternate timeline america uses a griffin instead of a bold eagle, and the. Political parties' symbols are the minotaur and manticore?
Happy birthday, Mr. Dragon-Who-Kidnapped-A-Princess.
Sorry, need to rant a bit.

So the 1st Celestial Deity and 1st Martial God made a big doodoo, tried their best to resolve it but end up dead.

But the Martial God created a sucession system! Great! Then the first fucker stole all the benefit out of it and refused the call to fix the problem, causing the seond successor to be lobotomized and the third, who is MC, to be hunted like a dog.
  • Sad
Reactions: TsuruI_am_a_bot
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Then when he and the main villain in the work finally understood why the 1st CD and MG allowed them to become so strong; is for them to self destruct and take the unresolved problem with them, guess what the two selfish fucks tried next?

Jesus fucking Jesus Christ.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Finally finish reading the final chapter due to it being hard to read.

Which is funny because I read the author's excuses after the end chapter first.

For the record, in the beginning of the end, there was five guys (MC included). At the very fucking end all five of them just lump into a giant manball.

Fuck, the gayness is off the charts.