New profile posts

*pat pat*

Why are you angy?
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
Unfortunately, finding someone last minute that won't fuck it up even more is impossible. I just want them to gtfo because I still have to renovate kitchen, hallway and 3 rooms and I'll be doing this part myself, so I'd like to finish asap, so I can still have a couple of weeks to rest before I have to go back to my university.
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
I'm just mad, because I hate when someone can't even tell me realistically how long something is going to take them.
When I take a project from a client, I know how long more or less each thing is going to take me, so I give them the most probable estimate on when I'll be done.
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
If I fuck up and underestimate how demanding the thing was then it's on me, so I'll sit after hours to meet the deadline, cuz the client shouldn't be burdened with my incompetence. Doesn't help that it took him entire fucking day to assemble 3 (three!) small cabinets. Painting 4m2 of walls? 2 days! Assembling shower cabin that has literally 3 parts? 1 full day!
Did you get your hugs?
The story is getting better is a terrible argument. :meowsip:
A wild captured married depressed tired tsuru appeared.
mithrun (dungeon meshi) drawn by ropi_kabeuchi
Mohg wasn't gay and a molester after all.

He was charmed by Miquella and ordered him to die, so he could place his older brother, Radahn's (which is actually his half brother) soul in Mohg's body.

Miquella was the real villain all along...