Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I kind of bulk created a bunch of library pages, although generally speaking I often won't have time to actually write content -- so it's everyone's own responsibility to update and manage their own stuff on the library.

I really like what @BouncyCactus did with the bold text. It makes it a lot easier for me to create library pages when proper nouns are bolded.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I really like what @BouncyCactus did with the bold text. It makes it a lot easier for me to create library pages when proper nouns are bolded.
Yea, it at first just something I notice in @luxia novels, and I thought that it would made it much easier to pick out details and hint for news information and world building material.

fyrre

is there a term for people who have been transmigrated, yet? Like what the original residents of Sky Archipelago call them?

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
is there a term for people who have been transmigrated, yet? Like what the original residents of Sky Archipelago call them?
Dunno! :blob_happy:

Investigating a titan​
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Investigate the Monster below the Main Islands
  • Identify if the monster is a threat or not
A Titan has appeared below the Main Islands! The deafening roar had given fear to a passenger ferry!
The New World has many creatures unknown to the Guild it is up to you adventurer to investigate this Titan...

+ + +​
This looks great! You might want to include a link to the chapter with Onigashira's roar (as a reference), just in case the person browsing the quest board hasn't read it!

Way

Haven't had the opportunity to use such terms in story yet, but Eochaidh uses Outworlders for those from different worlds, and Outlanders for natives of the current world they are in, though those are personal preferences, so it could differ from person to person

fyrre

Haven't had the opportunity to use such terms in story yet, but Eochaidh uses Outworlders for those from different worlds, and Outlanders for natives of the current world they are in, though those are personal preferences, so it could differ from person to person
True, for me I might have people in my story call them Otherworlders but having different terms for them is realistic in a sense.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Outlander seems like a weird choice for someone native to the world... >.>

AliceShiki

Investigating a titan​
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Investigate the Monster below the Main Islands
  • Identify if the monster is a threat or not
A Titan has appeared below the Main Islands! The deafening roar had given fear to a passenger ferry!
The New World has many creatures unknown to the Guild it is up to you adventurer to investigate this Titan...

+ + +
Reference
And this is the time Ilya should fly to a random island, land on top a rabbit, think that she is dealing with a titan, play around with it, and report that the monster is cute and fluffy and a lot of fun to play with~

Way

Clean up on Aisle Three
  • Sponsor: Tristan Fletcher
  • Prerequisites: N/A
  • Please help clear out all the unusable materials stacked in large piles.
  • If there’s anything you want, take it. We should clear out the rubble.
While clearing out the rubble and debris of the fallen buildings, there were stacks of piles made for all materials that could be, and could not be reused. Please help clear out the areas so rebuilding can begin on these few streets.
Ah, I intend to use this as an excuse for Eochaidh to pilfer some herbal/medical resources from the rubble from a herbal warehouse/shop he knew to be over there- it's all going to a good cause anyway, he has already informed the owner (another herbalist) that he'll be going in their stead to stock up on much needed herbal supplies.

That being said, since the sponsor is your character, is it intended to be a collaborative exercise, or...?
Either way is fine, just curious since there has yet to be a group quest, or any major roleplay in this RP so far, mostly just people doing solo quests xD

Malonymous

Hmm what happens if two players turn in the same quest, especially if it's about one specific monster or isolated incident? If the game gets busy enough, should quests be 'claimed' here first before writing or maybe on ButterflyCh?

AliceShiki

Hmm what happens if two players turn in the same quest, especially if it's about one specific monster or isolated incident? If the game gets busy enough, should quests be 'claimed' here first before writing or maybe on ButterflyCh?
The game works with a majority rule for canon, so if two people write for it, we can just go with what most people think makes much sense... Or maybe both are true, who knows~?

This is a freeform game, we can handle most inconsistencies with a handwave, most likely. Worst comes to worst, the requester can just decide which quest was the canon one I guess~

In any case, if the quest is finished by someone, the person that made the quest should strike their request to say that it is no longer available... But well, that can't really happen if both people that tried delivering the quest happen to deliver it at similar timeframes~