Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Maybe @Bochi can confirm where we are? I’m not totally sure we’re at Sky Harbor.

Could we also get some reminders about Cimon’s Watch? Does it have any settlements/harbors and would it be easy for someone like Utopia-kun to get there via public transit?
For clarity sake let's put it as Cimon's Watch for everyone except Bouncy~

It has a small town and a small harbour, but that's about it. The town's residents have also been evacuated to further away.
o7

So will find a way to write myself to Sky Harbor, then Cimon's Watch.

Way

@Bochi

Suggestion: Give some problems that the non-combatants staying behind have to deal with while the main raid party is dealing with theirs since we have a considerable number o them. Ideally, it should be something where you have to solve problems outside and inside to resolve the raid, but I think just something to interact with instead of just waiting or suicidally going in would be great!

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
@Bochi
@BB_Tensei
@BouncyCactus
@Ddraig
@fyrre
@ohko
@Reborn_Cat
@The_Everdistant_Utopia

Just a question, I know most of us are on the Island, but where are the separate parties currently? So far it seems that only Eochaidh and Dew seem to be with Kaede (Haxa's NPC)

Also, so many nobles...I think we should plan the leadership structure of this whole not-a-raid-just-a-scouting-mission...
And that was before Gawrgaru-dono came with 6 airships...wait, they are unarmed?! WHY WOULD YOU-
I am somewhere I think....

>.>
<.<

Well I did mention Gwen and Lysander, so I am where @fyrre and @Reborn_Cat are

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Guy's how do you feel about my latest and strongest summon, Lux, He's about 6 ft tall
172-hmm-zoids-rz041-liger-zero-jager-zoids-hmm-original-imafhqaamamqdqvc.jpeg

Ddraig

Go marry a hivemind then
So this statement actually got me thinking >.>, (and yes I know hive != hivemind)

So I have Rakel under npc and she is arakne trying to set up her own hive. So I am thinking that my lore behind Arakne will be that "marriage" in Arakne is between two hives, two hives start coexisting. The "children" out of those marriage are new smaller independent hives and hivequeens who are leaving the two married hives to set up their own.
The normal individuals that each hivequeen makes/gives birth too/lays/havent decided are just part of the hive - in the same way cells are just part of human.
This ofc has the side effect that in case of interspecies marriage involving Arakne, the other partner essentially marries the whole hive.
Not sure if I will make this canon, but it sounds kinda cool

tl;dr - I am moving the concepts one level higher in the hierarchy

Cells <-> Individuals
Individuals <-> Hive
Babies <-> Fledgling Hives (made from the Individual babies that both married hives made)

Last edited:

Ddraig

So this statement actually got me thinking >.>,

So I have Rakel under npc and she is arakne trying to set up her own hive. So my lore behind Arakne is that "marriage" in Arakne is between two hives, two hives start coexisting. The "children" out of those marriage are new smaller independent hives and hivequeens who are leaving the two married hives to set up their own.
The normal individuals that each hivequeen makes/gives birth too/lays/havent decided are just part of the hive - in the same way cells are just part of human.
This ofc has the side effect that in case of interspecies marriage involving Arakne, the other partner essentially marries the whole hive.

Cells <-> Individuals
Individuals <-> Hive
Babies <-> Fledgling Hives
Is it too hard to believe that I simply want to create a city completely filled with wives as inhabitants...? :blob_catflip: 😭
Dont worry Kamui, I shall help you achieve your dream. If even this is not enough, we can setup a batch of clones for you to marry ~

This does raise a problem though, normally if two hives marry, the individuals within it would have individuals from the partner hive to satisfy their needs. But if the partner was not a hive, well I hope the partner can satisfy the whole hive :)

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
So this statement actually got me thinking >.>, (and yes I know hive != hivemind)

So I have Rakel under npc and she is arakne trying to set up her own hive. So I am thinking that my lore behind Arakne will be that "marriage" in Arakne is between two hives, two hives start coexisting. The "children" out of those marriage are new smaller independent hives and hivequeens who are leaving the two married hives to set up their own.

Cells <-> Individuals
Individuals <-> Hive
Babies <-> Fledgling Hives (made from the Individual babies that both married hives made)
Dont worry Kamui, I shall help you achieve your dream. If even this is not enough, we can setup a batch of clones for you to marry ~

This does raise a problem though, normally if two hives marry, the individuals within it would have individuals from the partner hive to satisfy their needs. But if the partner was not a hive, well I hope the partner can satisfy the whole hive :)
Don't spiders eat the males?