PeacefulMyst
Maze_Runner
Macha
iampsyx

Hasty

theres a wolf role?
Wolf=mafia
Sorry if i confused you. I usually use that term instead of mafia :blob_cookie:
I interpreted it that you will kill them using your guts. Are you an impostor?
I vote randomly using gut Day 1 since we dont have much to work on but i usually change my vote to a sus person after we get more info or somebody says suspicious thing

Hasty

Wolf=mafia
Sorry if i confused you. I usually use that term instead of mafia :blob_cookie:

I vote randomly using gut Day 1 since we dont have much to work on but i usually change my vote to a sus person after we get more info or somebody says suspicious thing
Wait we use yandere this game so
Wolf= mafia =yandere

Wysillesthal

True, is there something like No Kill First Day in your usual place? It's some kind of agreement between players rather than game rules.

Agentt

Thighs
True, is there something like No Kill First Day in your usual place? It's some kind of agreement between players rather than game rules.
Mmm, while killing someone is compulsory in this game, there are games where it isn't. In such cases, if you have a lot of townies/classmates, you can afford to kill one randomly as it gives info on who wanted that person dead or if a mafia is is trying sacrifice tneir partner to appear innocent.

If the number of towns in low to begin with, then killing someone day one is usually a bad idea.

Oh, so your question meant, am i giving a chance to the guy who will die day 1? Because he doesn't get to play much?

Ahhh...no...lol.