There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

iampsyx

Thoughts while reading the thread:
  • Agentt (host) only used the word "chat" for Yanderes (mafia) and Lovers (neutrals). Since Lovers have a 24/7 chat (so not a Lover), Leficios asking "wheres the chat" — the probability of them being a yandere who slipped up vs the probability of them being town who was asking where chat -> where to play... +1 Yandere point for Lefi
  • No thoughts on greyblob voting Wysillesthal for being the next poster, or Lefi asking Wysi to vote grey back. Rather, what's interesting is grey saying "trying to instigate? almost like you know we're both town.." My first thought on Lefi's reaction is thinking Lefi & Wysi could be partners (lovers or yanderes), but grey's words is implying that Wysi is town. +1 Yandere point for Grey
  • Unrelated complaint: urgh 'Yandere' and 'Lover' is tripping me up too, since when you see the word yandere, you usually think of couples and suitors :blob_no:
  • Is @PeacefulMyst telling people to vote grey because grey voted for the next poster?
  • Wysi's post on suspecting grey seems good at first glance, nothing pinging my sus radar
  • Lefi says "I saw unfair voting and I acted" but then says "nothing sussy going on + can we abstain" is making me raise an eyebrow :blob_unsure:
  • Peace repeating "It's grey" to Lefi makes me think they're not Lovers together (else they could discuss this in their PM)
  • grey switching their vote to Hasty is consistent with their behaviour in voting for the next poster earlier ("chaotic voting")
  • What does @Wysillesthal mean by asking Agentt if he could "give someone a chance (but not a second chance)" What kind of chance, and why?
  • Hasty's gut read list seems normal Hasty behaviour. The inclusion of maze_runner and macha supports her making gut reads just by glancing at the player list (and not reading the thread first)
  • Hasty voting the only one in her gut read list who posted so far...hmm...
  • No thoughts on Hasty switching her vote to Lefi. Nothing suspicious in her reasons for reading Wysi and Peace as town + reading Lefi as potential yandere/lover

iampsyx

I think greyblob might not be the yandere but hes still sus Im gonna wait until i have more evidence
What made you change your suspicion on grey? They haven't posted again since you suspected them iirc

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Thoughts while reading the thread:
  • Agentt (host) only used the word "chat" for Yanderes (mafia) and Lovers (neutrals). Since Lovers have a 24/7 chat (so not a Lover), Leficios asking "wheres the chat" — the probability of them being a yandere who slipped up vs the probability of them being town who was asking where chat -> where to play... +1 Yandere point for Lefi
  • No thoughts on greyblob voting Wysillesthal for being the next poster, or Lefi asking Wysi to vote grey back. Rather, what's interesting is grey saying "trying to instigate? almost like you know we're both town.." My first thought on Lefi's reaction is thinking Lefi & Wysi could be partners (lovers or yanderes), but grey's words is implying that Wysi is town. +1 Yandere point for Grey
  • Unrelated complaint: urgh 'Yandere' and 'Lover' is tripping me up too, since when you see the word yandere, you usually think of couples and suitors :blob_no:
  • Is @PeacefulMyst telling people to vote grey because grey voted for the next poster?
  • Wysi's post on suspecting grey seems good at first glance, nothing pinging my sus radar
  • Lefi says "I saw unfair voting and I acted" but then says "nothing sussy going on + can we abstain" is making me raise an eyebrow :blob_unsure:
  • Peace repeating "It's grey" to Lefi makes me think they're not Lovers together (else they could discuss this in their PM)
  • grey switching their vote to Hasty is consistent with their behaviour in voting for the next poster earlier ("chaotic voting")
  • What does @Wysillesthal mean by asking Agentt if he could "give someone a chance (but not a second chance)" What kind of chance, and why?
  • Hasty's gut read list seems normal Hasty behaviour. The inclusion of maze_runner and macha supports her making gut reads just by glancing at the player list (and not reading the thread first)
  • Hasty voting the only one in her gut read list who posted so far...hmm...
  • No thoughts on Hasty switching her vote to Lefi. Nothing suspicious in her reasons for reading Wysi and Peace as town + reading Lefi as potential yandere/lover
This shit is more than i could've ever made out

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
What made you change your suspicion on grey? They haven't posted again since you suspected them iirc
Everyone said that grey couldve been just joking. I still think its him but im not gonna vote him yet. gonna wait until I find more evidence or someone else looks more sus to me.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Everyone said that grey couldve been just joking. I still think its him but im not gonna vote him yet. gonna wait until I find more evidence or someone else looks more sus to me.
well not really everyone But considering greyblob, I think there's a higher possibility it was a joke.

Or... he is a yandere and is hiding him trying to lower the town numbers by hiding his actions into jokes

Agentt

Thighs
Too bad we don't have a Jester role (Jesters won if they're executed but not killed.)
Oh, i love that role. My favourite actually. But would be a big disadvantage for town.

iampsyx

Too bad we don't have a Jester role (Jesters won if they're executed but not killed.)
Oh, i love that role. My favourite actually. But would be a big disadvantage for town.
Jesters bad!

Agentt

Thighs
What's the possibility of there being secret roles like a spy or smth
None here. Since this is the first game, it's simple. I shall not lie and all the roles are revealed on the first post of this thread. I might do a closed setup later where i may have such secret roles

iampsyx

Btw, how does one "react" to a post? I only see a like button.