Leficios
iampsyx

Number of votes
Hasty: 1
PeacefulMyst : 1

Majority is reached at 6

Voting someone from my gut feel list who posted in the thread

Hasty

Oh, the person who was kidnapped here by Agnett. Hello! Hope we have fun!
XD. Thank you! :blob_aww:
True, is there something like No Kill First Day in your usual place? It's some kind of agreement between players rather than game rules.
Not really. we execute during D1. its usful to get info
Mmm, while killing someone is compulsory in this game, there are games where it isn't. In such cases, if you have a lot of townies/classmates, you can afford to kill one randomly as it gives info on who wanted that person dead or if a mafia is is trying sacrifice tneir partner to appear innocent.

If the number of towns in low to begin with, then killing someone day one is usually a bad idea.
Like age said here.

We vote no lynch this game so anyway we have to execute someone today

Wysillesthal

Vote List Day 1
Amok
PeacefulMyst
greyblob : Hasty
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : PeacefulMyst
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx

Number of votes
PeacefulMyst : 1

Majority is reached at 6

Voting someone from my gut feel list who posted in the thread
Didn't you say that you have a gut feeling two of them being Lovers, and they can be killed accidentally now. Although neutral, their votes still count and can aid any side, right?

Hasty

Uh wheres the chat

Or is this where we chat
Doubting whether this where we chat might mean you got a pm where you can chat earlier so you are confused why you are chatting here now?:blob_hmm_two:
I already suspect him because that move benefit the Yandere side more than Town, and no empirical evidence as of now. If he's a Lover then that was really risky for the two of them, this applies to Teacher as well.

So either he's a Yandere or just ordinary Townsfolk, and his usual gag blended perfectly with the situation which I can't just call him out.

Edit: It's necessary evil, isn't?
I think greyblob is the yandere. This is his way of reducing our numbers
do you mean that voting someone = aiming to execute them so if they are town we dwindle our numbers hence making it easier for yanderes and lovers?

These two posts seem to be coming from town. So id put them down as town for now ( i should change my vote >.>)
But I'm not the yandere

Or am I?
regardless of whther you are any of the three faction, ppl have to vote to execute a.k.a kill during day and if you are yandere you have to kill during night

Hasty

Didn't you say that you have a gut feeling two of them being Lovers, and they can be killed accidentally now. Although neutral, their votes still count and can aid any side, right?
I do not see how this is a problem
In my opinion our first and foremost goal is to eliminate the lovers since regardless of win of either side, it will be useless if lovers survive
and if they die we eliminate 2 people from pool of 10 people successfully increasing out chance of finding town/mafia and we also get rid of an enemy faction

Yes their vote can aid either side. town's vote can also aid either side since they do not know who is who. So only mafia's vote would aid themselves

Hasty

Vote List Day 1

Amok
PeacefulMyst
greyblob : Hasty
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx

Number of votes

Leficios: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
Doubting whether this where we chat might mean you got a pm where you can chat earlier so you are confused why you are chatting here now?:blob_hmm_two:

do you mean that voting someone = aiming to execute them so if they are town we dwindle our numbers hence making it easier for yanderes and lovers?

These two posts seem to be coming from town. So id put them down as town for now ( i should change my vote >.>)

regardless of whther you are any of the three faction, ppl have to vote to execute a.k.a kill during day and if you are yandere you have to kill during night
Vote change is due to this

Wysillesthal

Are you saying that I'm clear?

I think that accidental kill (if greyblob's original vote happened and I died) will obviously reduce the Townfolk count if he's Yandere, but that was based on his reckless vote since we're still lacking evidence, and that I still can't put my finger to vote him too because I believe that was just his usual way of talking. I didn't suspect him because he voted me, and now he already changed his decision, though he may changed it again to someone else later.

iampsyx

I should use 'classmates' instead of town and 'yanderes' instead of mafia, mkay. (*grumbles a bit why there's a separate term for normal town -> students and how it's kinda confusing with 'classmates'* :blob_pout: )

Wysillesthal

I do not see how this is a problem
In my opinion our first and foremost goal is to eliminate the lovers since regardless of win of either side, it will be useless if lovers survive
and if they die we eliminate 2 people from pool of 10 people successfully increasing out chance of finding town/mafia and we also get rid of an enemy faction

Yes their vote can aid either side. town's vote can also aid either side since they do not know who is who. So only mafia's vote would aid themselves
Oh right. I mean that they win regardless of their side, I think of them as nuisance now :blob_evil:

iampsyx

I miss my 200 posts per page...:blob_cringe:

Okay, enough complaining Psyx. Focus on the game!

Agentt

Thighs
I should use 'classmates' instead of town and 'yanderes' instead of mafia, mkay. (*grumbles a bit why there's a separate term for normal town -> students and how it's kinda confusing with 'classmates'* :blob_pout: )
Power role was a word too cool to use, umu umu. Such coolness would result in death of universe.

iampsyx

Brief introduction:

Hi, I'm Psyx and I'm a "veteran" player from NUF, with 23+ games under my belt. My reads (thoughts on whether someone is mafia or town) are quite good if I do say so myself, but I also have one of NUF's lowest winning percentage as both town and mafia (only 5 wins out of all games) because somehow my presence...makes it harder for my faction to win? Idk :sweating_profusely: :blob_teary: You can check my games here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/psyxs-kingdom-royale-dota-mafia-games.4452/

I primarily use tone, consistency and behaviour analysis in my reads, and focus on finding town than mafia (ie shrinking my pool of suspects). Mostly considered an aggressive player (especially while questioning), but I wanna be a chill and composed player in the future! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Weak at mech spec, wagonomics (anything to do with numbers, really) and worldsolves.

iampsyx

Brief introduction:

Hi, I'm Psyx and I'm a "veteran" player from NUF, with 23+ games under my belt. My reads (thoughts on whether someone is mafia or town) are quite good if I do say so myself, but I also have one of NUF's lowest winning percentage as both town and mafia (only 5 wins out of all games) because somehow my presence...makes it harder for my faction to win? Idk :sweating_profusely: :blob_teary: You can check my games here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/psyxs-kingdom-royale-dota-mafia-games.4452/
I'm currently working on being more "chill" and less "aggressive", and since almost everyone(?) here save for Hasty are new players I should be mindful of that. *nods to self*

Anyway, that's enough meta/background. Let's have a fun game!

Hasty

Are you saying that I'm clear?

I think that accidental kill (if greyblob's original vote happened and I died) will obviously reduce the Townfolk count if he's Yandere, but that was based on his reckless vote since we're still lacking evidence, and that I still can't put my finger to vote him too because I believe that was just his usual way of talking. I didn't suspect him because he voted me, and now he already changed his decision, though he may changed it again to someone else later.
I dont think you are clear but i do think your thought comes from a townie perspective hence i will keep your slot aside while i am solving
so essentially i am reducing my number of supects today to try to vote and eliminate a yandere or a lover

Mhm understood. this was the reason i thought you were towny

Macha

Not a Klutz
I'm going to pull an AliceShiki and stares at everyone.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I think greyblob might not be the yandere but hes still sus Im gonna wait until i have more evidence