There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Macha

Not a Klutz
Did you know that sea squirts eats their brains once they reached maturity?

Wysillesthal

• How many classmates/yandere/lovers are there? If the baddies comes in pairs then the silence of both Idiot and Maze puts them on negative light.
5 Classmates + 1 Teacher (Townsfolk)
2 Lovers (Neutral)
2 Yandere (Mafia)

What do you mean with the second part? Yandere must kill one person at the night or the God will strike them with lightning.

Macha

Not a Klutz
What do you mean with the second part? Yandere must kill one person at the night or the God will strike them with lightning.
They're both silent. Whatever their roles are, they could be collaborating with each other.

iampsyx

Lefi: I think he's a lover. Althout its only a slight suspicion because of the chat message at the start. As for why I'm happy to trust them, That was only a joke. As for why I want him to vote greyblob? Coz I think greyblob is the yandere.
Doesn't it make more sense that Lefi is a yandere who's looking for the missing yandere chat (which only opens at Night) rather than a lover who can easily look at their messages to find the 24/7 chat (open during the Day)? Isn't it also possible that Lefi and Grey are both yanderes?

Macha

Not a Klutz
One person not speaking is sus, but two? That's double the sus.

Wysillesthal

They're both silent. Whatever their roles are, they could be collaborating with each other.
Yeah, if they are both silent until the end of the first night, they will both die and end the game though not so fun.

If one of them is a Yandere, then it makes it easier because we only have to find one person.

Agentt

Thighs
Yeah, if they are both silent until the end of the first night, they will both die and end the game though not so fun.

If one of them is a Yandere, then it makes it easier because we only have to find one person.
In case that happens, I might change the rules so that inactivity for just one day doesn't result in death

Macha

Not a Klutz

Is it unethical if I thought they're lovers and double suicides are romantic?

iampsyx

because him voting for them won't change a thing if the other voted for someone else who has more votes. Like if lefi ends with 4 votes or smth and macha votes someone who doesn't have any, as long as lefi doesn't prove he is a classmate he will still get voted out.

As for someone who hadn't spoken, it's because, well, they will die at the end of the day anyways.
Now, this was all said only in case Macha doesen't find anyone to be sus. So he doesn't end up getting himself killed for not voting
See...classmates should vote for the person they suspect the most, right? So you could just tell Macha to vote randomly. Note: one random classmate will be executed if no one gets more than 1 vote, not that everyone who doesn't vote will be executed (@Agentt please confirm).

If Macha can't decide who to vote, why can't they just vote randomly or follow someone else's vote? Instead you say this:
You can just vote for someone who doesn't have a single vote. Since the others with major votes will be the ones to get voted out. (Or you can choose the ones that haven't spoken once the entire time. Since they will die anyways for not participating)
Which means you're allowing/suggesting Macha to brush their hands off the whole matter and not get involved once the person with major votes/people who haven't participated gets eliminated and we start pointing fingers at each other.

It doesn't seem like you're wondering what's Macha's team is (classmate/yandere/lover) at all.

Macha

Not a Klutz
how did u get a gut feel on Maze_Runner if they haven't made a single post?
There is this neat thing called haruspex/anatomancy that lets people divine the future with guts.